Application Analyst II (Epic Grand Central) at University of Kansas Hospital
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Shawnee Mission, Kansas
The University of Kansas Health System is a world-class academic medical center and destination for complex care and diagnosis. We are driven by our commitment to service, to continuous improvement and to the highest degree of excellence. Every member of our team shares an unwavering commitment to put patients first. We offer a wide array of career opportunities, along with competitive pay and outstanding benefits. We invite you to join us as we continue to advance the power of academic medicine.
Responsible for implementation and support of applications; works closely with end users to troubleshoot and correct problems relating to applications, and assists with conversions to and implementations of software products; uses operational knowledge to seek out, research and evaluate a variety of solutions to provide end users with high quality, efficient products; maintains and supports specified installed applications software products; demonstrates leadership skills in all job responsibilities.
* Associate Degree in Computer Science or other
* related field
* 2 years' experience in Healthcare setting as an Application Analyst
* 2 years' experience as Application Analyst
* Able to receive verbal communications from users,
* vendors and other employees In English.
* Able to verbally communicate with users, vendors
* and other employees In English.
* Able to use the phone
* Able to read a computer monitor
* Able to read technical documentation manuals.
* Able to receive directions and follow through to
* Able to solve common design and development
* Able to apply critical thinking and Interpersonal
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other related field.
* 3 years' experience in Healthcare setting as Application Analyst
* 3 yrs. experience as Application Analyst National certification like CPHIMS from HIMSS.
* Certification in one Epic application