PATIENT ACCOUNTING MANAGER at University of Kansas Hospital
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Westwood, Kansas
The University of Kansas Health System is a world-class academic medical center and destination for complex care and diagnosis. We are driven by our commitment to service, to continuous improvement and to the highest degree of excellence. Every member of our team shares an unwavering commitment to put patients first. We offer a wide array of career opportunities, along with competitive pay and outstanding benefits. We invite you to join us as we continue to advance the power of academic medicine.
The Patient Accounting Manager is responsible for managing several functions within the Patient Financial Services Department.
* High school diploma or GED
* Bachelor's Degree in related field
* 1 year previous business leadership experience
* Bachelor's Degree equivalent - 5 years experience in area of responsibility
* Designated Epic training to be completed within 6 months of hire for Epic users
* Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
* Epic experience
* Master's Degree in related field