Project Controls Manager at HITT Contracting Inc.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Our Technology team is seeking a Project Controls Manager to provide direct support to the lead Superintendent on project site. This individual will develop, manage and monitor Critical Path Method (CPM) schedules and project control systems throughout a projects lifecycle. This individual will also support development and implementation of site logistics plans.
Work Location: Des Moines, Iowa.
If you are not local to the hiring area you must be open to travel and potential of relocating.
Project Duration: 12 months with expected follow-on work
HITT Technology focuses on business critical power intensive IT, communications, and data facilities, with the goal of eliminating downtime for our Clients. The team has completed more than 11 million square feet of work in the mission critical market, delivering safe and timely projects for numerous Fortune 500 Clients, government agencies, cable/ internet / telephone providers, and communications firms.
* Development, maintenance and monitoring of construction CPM Schedule(s).
* Review project documents and specifications to accurately develop baseline schedules which include all required dates, activities and milestones.
* Perform progress schedule updates to include comprehensive reporting and narratives.
* Cost & resource management and reporting.
* Progress payment application reporting.
* Identification and evaluation of risk and impacts within project schedules.
* Participate in meetings with project teams, clients, owners and various stakeholders related to the project controls and schedule of a particular project.
* 5+ years of experience in project controls and CPM scheduling within commercial construction; preferably data centers.
* Bachelor s Degree in Engineering or related field. This requirement may be waived with 5+ years of direct, commercial construction industry experience
* Proficiency in Bluebeam or Primavera P6
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* PSP certification preferred (AACEI)
* PMI-SP certification preferred (PMI)
HITT CONTRACTING INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER - MINORITIES/FEMALES/PROTECTED VETERANS/INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES