Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Pensacola, Florida
EMPLOYMENT COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR III
This position is responsible for managing all aspects of the hiring process for LCI and GCE as well as the internal credentialing and re-credentialing process for Lakeview Center, Families First Network, West Florida Community Care Center and Staffing Solutions. Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the credentialing database system and related applications. Responsible for managing the credentialing and re-credentialing of providers with Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance companies. Responsible for the day to day handling of employee file maintenance and releasing information in compliance with both federal/state regulations and HIPAA standards. Assignments/tasks are expected to be executed with considerable independence and maintain compliance with established facility policies and procedures, contract requirements, organization bylaws, and federal and state regulations/laws..
* Bachelor s degree from four-year college or university within area of position responsibility (In lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED required with four (4) years of experience in Human Resources may substitute for Bachelor s degree)
* Two or more years of experience in human resources/credentialing/compliance or business.
* Must have the ability to work independently with good decision making skills.
* Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
* Must be able to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
* Must be extremely detail oriented with a high level of accuracy while demonstrating the ability to resist distractions.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The position requires proficient computer skills and must be able to use Microsoft Office to complete tasks. .
These responsibilities do not reflect all duties the incumbent will be required to perform. This description serves as an overview only. Salary is based on experience.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete our on-line applications.