CLINICAL MANAGER at Lakeview Center Inc.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Milton, Florida
The Clinical Manager will provide the following services to clients: in-depth assessments, screening for potential services, bio-psychosocial evaluations, limited functional assessments, treatment plan development, treatment plan reviews, individual and family therapy, group therapy. PLUS at least 50% of time must be spent performing the following Supervisor Duties: Providing administrative and clinical oversight and supervision to assigned staff per division standards; and ensuring staff are providing the highest quality treatment and support services to clients. Providing consultation and guidance to assigned staff to encourage continual improvement in performance. Documenting assigned staff s clinical performance. Monitoring and maintaining program Performance Accountability Report(s) to meet organization and division expectations.
Minimum Job Qualifications
* Master s Degree in psychology, social work, counseling, rehabilitation, or a related human services field (a related human services field is one in which major course work includes the study of human behavior and development).
* Valid license as LCSW, LMHC, LMFT.
* At least two (2) years experience working with children over 5, adolescents who have mental health, substance abuse and/or co-occurring disorders or developmental disabilities.
* One (1) year of working experience in the role of supervisor.
* Must be able to provide individualized, integrated mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring services to meet the needs of individuals served and their families.
* Must be able to use a computer.
* Must be able to pass a background check.
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.