Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
LPL Home Office Technologies is responsible for the support, engineering, and strategy for the enterprise desktop applications that our internal employees use to better serve our Advisors and Investors. Simply put, our goal is to provide a modern computing environment that is reliable, simple to use, and flexible to individual workstyles.
We are seeking a qualified professional support specialist to provide personalized care for members of our Executive Leadership Team.
* Provide Exceptional Customer Support to Executive Staff Members
* Act as the representative to IT for the Executive, involving others as needed to resolve issues or fulfill requests.
* Must have a strong understanding of the technology the Executives are using, how they are using it and what technology challenges they encounter in their day to day activities.
* Support of Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Telecommunications, VPN, and other baseline corporate applications.
* Focus on supporting tools such as laptop, desktop, iPad, iPhone, remote access, home offices etc.
* Works with Senior Executives, Executive Assistants and Desktop Support to develop a support plan for individual executive technology needs, including travel and other offsite engagements.
* Responds quickly to technology outages affecting the Executives and their Assistants to restore service as quickly as possible, on a 24/7 basis as needed. Works in partnership with the Deskside Support area, understands and follows the established technology standards and support processes as appropriate.
* Provides feedback based on Executive input and usage; develops ideas for new and improved solutions based on needs. In conjunction with Deskside Support, establishes and monitors metrics on service delivery and customer satisfaction.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
* Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
* Exceptional communications skills to provide a professional representation of Home Office Technologies to our Executive community
* Minimum three years experience in providing desktop support services to senior executives.
* Minimum five years of user support experience, troubleshooting hardware and software problems required.
* Professional experience with current Windows OS required.
* Professional experience with Apple OS and hardware required.
* Professional experience with the Microsoft Office Suite (2010 and 2016) as well as Microsoft Exchange and Outlook required
Associates degree in related technical area or equivalent technical training/experience required
ABOUT LPL FINANCIAL:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.