Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: San Francisco, California
The mission of Symantec s Consumer Digital Safety Segment is to protect our customers information, identities, devices, homes, and families with Norton and LifeLock technology solutions. Every day we protect more than 50 million consumers and small businesses in over 60 countries around the globe. Norton's broad array of industry-leading, award-winning technologies include device protection for PC, Mac and mobile (iOS and Android), secure backup, password management, and parental controls. Norton recently developed a new set of innovative technologies to protect internet connected devices and families in the home (IoT). Norton and LifeLock have also joined forces to provide the broadest set of digital safety solutions by leveraging LifeLock s comprehensive Identity Protection Services.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Do you love leading designers to solve for complex design challenges? Are you an expert in user experience, design systems, and responsive design? Is success for you determined not just by creativity, but by results? If so, we d like to meet you! We re ID8, the in-house agency of Symantec. We re looking for a passionate Senior Web Designer to lead our fun and hard-working team for the Norton and LifeLock websites.
As a Senior Web Designer, you will lead design efforts for our websites and landing pages under the LifeLock and Norton brands. You will mentor a team of web designers and promote design system standarizations and brand consistency through our web channels on a global scale. You will also lead collaboration efforts between design, development, project management, insights and business stakeholders. You re an expert in responsive design thinking, and will lead designers and developers to design and produce fluid designs for a variety of use cases. You will also play a lead role in progressing the look and feel of our current and upcoming brands. You will help translate our brand guides into design styles guides and libraries that can be utilized across web and product environments.
Our ideal candidate is a creative leader who has a strong portfolio and is an advocate for driving business results through design. You can speak to your profession and feel comfortable in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. You are organized and can manage multiple projects and respect deadlines.
* Lead design role for all aspects of high-impact web experiences for our websites and landing pages.
* Strengthen the company brands through consistent quality and contributing new, innovative ideas.
* Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, with on-time and high quality delivery
* Work with our user researchers to understand our customers to test and launch compeelling visual experiences on the web.
* Lead designers and project stakeholders to meet business objectives throughout design process.
* Create spec sheets and hand-off documentation for our development teams.
* Actively participate in an agile development environment for an end-to-end design experience.
* A strong online portfolio is required to be considered for this position.
* 8+ years of web design experience in an agency or corporate environment.
* Previous experience in a leadership role in a multi-faceted environment
* Owned end-to-end web/product design, preferably in eCommerce environment
* Excellent communicator and influencer who can work well with various groups and levels of the organization
* Proactive and proficient at mentoring designers and members from other teams
* Ability to present and sell creative
* Expert in responsive design, HTML/CSS
* Expert in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision App, Zeplin
* Degree in Graphic Design or professional experience equivalent
* Flexible and innovative thinking
* Brings empathy, enthusiasm and motivation to every interaction
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.