Director of Sales and Loyalty at Symantec
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Tempe, Arizona
The mission of Symantec s Consumer Cyber Security Segment is to protect our customers information, identities, devices, homes, and families with Norton and LifeLock technology solutions. Every day we protect more than 50 million consumers and small businesses in over 60 countries around the globe. Norton's broad array of industry-leading, award-winning technologies include device protection for PC, Mac and mobile (iOS and Android), secure backup, password management, and parental controls. Norton recently developed a new set of innovative technologies to protect internet connected devices and families in the home (IoT). Norton and LifeLock have also joined forces to provide the broadest set of digital safety solutions by leveraging LifeLock s comprehensive Identity Protection Services.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Director of Sales and Loyalty is responsible for overseeing the operations of the internal sales and renewal departments for the Norton and LifeLock brands. The department handles the new acquisition of customers currently from inbound sales calls and retention from support tickets and inbound calls. The position is responsible to drive maximum amount of revenue at an agreed upon expense. They will also be responsible for ensuring the global sales and loyalty ecosystem is compliant in process and scripting. The position will lead a team of managers and develop through coaching, accountability and career development.
* Directly supervises employees in the Inside Sales & Loyalty Tempe team to drive quarterly booking and renewals. This role manages several people managers and overall a team over 50 agents
* Implement a rigourous and effective sales rep training program that establishes rules of engagement, scripts, communication protocols and closing tools
* Work with external stakeholders, marketing and CRM, to leverage your teams abilities
* Follows established procedures to complete complex assignements under limited supervision
* Support peers, and leadership through open communication, trust, and sharing best practices
* Demonstrates extreme ownership in handling escalations, agent or member issues and system issues
* Continuously seek ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the business
* Develop programs that drive creative and motivating productivity drivers; create an atmosphere that stimulates learning, development and challenenge.
* Ability to create a sense of team and a winning culture
* Decision Quality
* Customer Focus
* Extreme Ownership
* Integrity and Trust
* Drive for Results
* Communicating in all directions
* Conflict Management
* Conflict Resolution
* Presentation Skills
* Positive attitude
* Ability to protect all forms of highly confidential and proprietary business information and ability to maintain the highest standards of privacy and security.
* Ability to follow and abide by all information and security policies and practices.
* 12+ years of relevant experience with minimum of 5+ years of relevant managerial experience
* Experience in handling Personally Identifiable Information (PII) preferred
* Excellent verbal and written and written communication skills to influence and build consensus as well as proven presentation skills
* Strong leadership, motivational and coaching skills with ability to drive results
* Proven ability to work with data and to own a number
* 2+ years of experience presenting solutions/business reviews to senior leadership
* Bachelors degree Required or additional years of experience in lieu
* Masters preferred
* Proficiency with SalesForce or alternative CRM
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.