Bulk Vacuum Service Representative at Heritage Crystal-Clean
Posted in Other 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas
HERITAGE-CRYSTAL CLEAN (HCC) is a publicly traded company that continues to be a leader in the environmental services industry. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our rapidly growing company. HCC offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We are willing to provide complete training for this opportunity!
The Bulk Vacuum Sales and Service Rep (BVSR) will be responsible for providing sales and services of approved waste streams at HCC customer locations. This position operates a Class A Vacuum Truck and works frequently with hoses, waste storage units, trenches, and sub-terrain holding chambers.
* Responsible for engaging in and promoting safe work behaviors in a manner that is consistent with all HCC safety guidelines
* Responsible for customer service and new business development in a certain geographic area as assigned by the Company
* Aligns work orders to minimize mileage and travel time
* Inspects vehicle and equipment for safe operation
* Provides service to customers by vacuuming approved waste streams from customer container units into truck
* Pursues additional services with existing accounts
* Assesses potential customer needs, presents HCC products and services to customers, and develops new customers
* Develop sales leads for Data-Marketing
* Complete all required paperwork accurately and neatly
* Maintains compliance with all applicable Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements.
* Achieve sales quotas for total revenue and new customer development
* Adhere to all corporate policies and standards including but not limited to environmental, health, & safety (EHS), human resources, facility, equipment, operations and maintenance
* Performs other related duties as assigned
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, the following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
CORE COMPETENCIES AND SPECIFIC SKILLS
* Strong communication skills and attention to detail
* Ability to interact with customers, sales branch employees, and other corporate departments
* Ability to operate equipment such as electronic mobile devices, computers, hoses, all truck equipment, etc.
* Route sales experience preferred
* Class A tanker truck experience preferred
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, OR DESIGNATIONS:
* High School diploma or equivalent required
* Must have or be qualified to obtain and maintain a Class A Commercial Driver s License (CDL) and Med Card with Airbrake and Tanker Endorsement, HAZMAT preferred
* Motor vehicle record (MVR) that meets or exceeds HCC s published standards including, but not limited to the following;
* Seat belt and cell phone violations
* Excessive speeding
* DUI, suspension and/or multiple vehicle collisions
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT*:
* Ability to wear personal protective equipment, which may include a respirator, steel toe boots, gloves, uniform, safety glasses, reflective vest, and hard hats
* Frequent lifting of hoses weighing up to 55 lbs.
* Frequent lifting of grates, manhole covers, and other plates to access approved waste streams
* Occasionally pulling/dragging hoses (up to 55 lbs. each)
* Occasionally climbing ladders to access approved waste streams
* Vacuum pumps are powerful and may cause excessive movement or kickback of the hose during pumping. AVSSR must be able to maintain a firm grip and control of the hose during pumping.
* All applicants must pass the pre-employment physical including drug & alcohol screening
While performing essential duties of this position an individual regularly works in a variety of environments, and is required to see, talk, hear, reach, stand, walk, drive frequently, and comfortably use electronic devices and other office equipment. Essential duties require bending, squatting, climbing, lifting and twisting frequently. Noise level in the workplace can vary based upon the work environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties.
* Please refer to Bulk Vacuum Service Representative Addendum for physical requirements and work conditions.
HERITAGE CRYSTAL CLEAN LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE WOMEN, MINORITIES, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND VETERANS TO APPLY.