Quality Technician II - 2nd Shift Job at Boston Scientific Corporation
Posted in Other 3 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Maple Grove, Minnesota
Additional Locations: (n/a)
Purpose and Passion * Comprehensive Benefits * Life-Work Integration * Community * Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we re one global team committed to making a difference in people s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose improving lives through your life s work.
Quality Technician II
About the role:
This Quality Technician II is in direct support of medical device manufacturing in the MCT area. You will be responsible for driving continuous improvement in product quality and compliance, owning and reporting non-conformances, and will be a key partner to the Production and Manufacturing teams in achieving metrics and objectives.
Your responsibilities include:
* Perform project and product testing.
* Perform basic statistical analysis and communicate results to teams.
* Contribute support for CAPA activities.
* Identify areas of improvement and participate in continuous improvement projects.
* Perform testing, gather and record data, analyze results and report product and in-process monitoring test results.
* Assist with process and product qualification activities.
* Assists during audit activities.
* Assist with product failure analysis.
* Create and maintain data files and forms.
* Use documentation systems to research information and generate Change Requests.
* Assist in developing and qualifying test methods, data sheets, test fixtures, and testing equipment.
* Train peers on processes and methods.
* Initiate and assist in the investigation and disposition of nonconforming materials, designs and/or systems.
* Review device history records (DHR) and acceptance records to ensure all activities in the Device Master Record (DMR) have been performed and approved.
* Update databases and spreadsheets used to track, monitor, and report department activities.
* Use the inventory and traceability management systems to transact and research material.
* Communicate with a wide variety of BSC personnel in and outside of the plant.
What we re looking for:
* AA Degree or equivalent work experience in related discipline
* Technical background with a passion for continuous improvement
* Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
* Self-motivated individual with a drive to succeed
* ASQ Certified Quality Technician
* Experience supporting a manufacturing environment
* Knowledge and previous application of Minitab, statistics, Six Sigma tools
* Documentation change control software
* Material management software
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 424178
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Medical, Technician, CAPA, Statistics, Healthcare, Technology, Quality, Management, Data