Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, Colorado
INTEGRATED CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
A successful Integrated Content Marketing Manager embraces a digital-first marketing strategy, driving awareness, content consumption and audience engagement along the buyer's journey via a rich medium of tactics. This role demands curious, creative, prolific, and self-motivated individuals to drive strategy and execution. It is your responsibility to understand the market dynamics as well as the buyer to develop a story on which to base a full content strategy across the buyer s journey, to a specific audience. You will be creating and curating compelling, impactful content that promotes the value of the Symantec brand, resonates with specific audiences and motivates them to engage, ultimately driving awareness, consideration and purchase.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
* Identify content needs and propose creative new ways to tell the story. Work closely with key stakeholders, including subject matter experts, product marketing, digital marketing, field marketing, sales & SEs, external domain and technical experts to create compelling content targeting a specific buying center/persona.
* Research, write, and/or edit content, including but not limited to research reports, whitepapers, blog posts, ebooks, social media posts, video scripts, infographics, emails, interactive content and web copy.
* Develop program/campaign objectives, messaging, product and solution customer benefits to build and execute on end to end marketing programs that drive awareness, engagement and pipeline.
* Work with product management and marketing team to understand products, solutions, and competitor's strengths/weaknesses to get to our unique value proposition to solve customer problem.
* Collaborate with Corporate, Digital Marketing & Media teams for developing activation plan across web, digital media, search and social.
* Develop comprehensive nurture tracks per campaign that feeds back into the digital experience and vice-versa
* Report on content performance, both quantitatively and qualitatively, to enable optimization.
* Content writing and marketing to IT security persona
* Innovative, forward thinking marketer with the ability to demonstrate awareness of the latest marketing trends (outward focused)
* Content and digital marketing savvy, social media savvy
* Demonstrable understanding and experience of working across languages and cultures
* Highly creative with a proven ability to develop and manage engaging and original content through different channels
* Ability to collaborate and work under pressure in a fast-paced matrixed organization
* Excellent organization and project management skills (calendars, deadlines, vendor/agency management, budgets).
* Ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy
* Strong understanding of content workflows, approvals and governance processes
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.