Sr. Accountant- Property Accounting at Esri
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Redlands, California
Oversee general accounting functions and supervision of a small supporting staff. These activities include commercial lease and agriculture accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, regulatory reporting and filings, month-end close with financial statement preparations, and various account reconciliations.
* Oversee general accounting, accounts payable and receivable functions
* Monthly and annual accounting close cycle
* Financial Statement Preparations
* Regulatory reporting and filings such as 1099 reporting, property taxes, lease information
* Maintain related party transactions and settlements
* Commercial Lease CAM calculations and analysis
* Perform other duties as assigned
* 5+ years of accounting experience
* Experience coaching a team and doing a preliminary review of work
* Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with all levels of staff and management
* Ability to work independently managing priorities with little supervision
* Ability to multi-task on varying projects and initiatives
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
* Strong software skills utilizing Excel and other standard Microsoft Office tools
* Bachelor s in accounting (MBA or CPA preferred)
* Supervision or project coordination responsibilities
* Familiarity with lease/property accounting practices
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.