Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
QUALITY ASSURANCE AUDITOR
Full Time - Direct
The Quality Assurance Auditor is directly responsible to the Quality Assurance Manager or Manager Supplier Quality. Auditors reporting to the Quality Assurance manager are responsible to conduct internal audits at the HAECO Cabin Solutions HAECO facilities to verify compliance with HAECO, FAA, policies and procedures. Auditors reporting to the Manager Supplier Quality are responsible to conduct vendor audits.
* Conduct routine facility audits and surveillance to verify compliance with HAECO, FAA, policies and procedures relating to engineering and manufacturing requirements.
* Participate in Certification Projects as assigned.
* Conduct periodic audits of receiving discrepancies and maintain metrics of vendor performance.
* Identify systemic problems with the functioning of HAECO policies and procedures
* Maintain adequate records of discrepancies noted and corrective action taken. Perform follow-up audits to identify and prevent recurrent problems.
* Assist with the implementation of long term solutions of recurring problems as assigned.
* Continually monitor for any HAECO policy and procedural, FAR, safety, and/or operating procedure violations.
* Record discrepancies on designated forms.
* Perform on-site inspections and audits of vendors/agencies to ensure basic requirements are met certifications, facilities manuals, tooling, safety, and standard practices.
* Ensure accountability to conduct themselves within all guidelines of company, FAA, and work rules, and regulations (ex. Engineering Procedures Manual (EPN), Quality Procedures Manual (QPM) and contractual agreements.
* Participate in HAECO continuous improvement activities.
* At least five (5) years experience in the aviation product manufacturing environment or equivalent.
* Must have excellent communication skills and be able to interact with a wide variety of people.
* Basic computer skills.
* A thorough understanding of 14 CFR Parts 21, 25, 43, and 121.
* A working understanding of the EASA and other foreign aviation authority requirements.
* Must have no travel restrictions, to include possession of valid passport for international travel, with ability to travel 25% of the time.
* Must possess a valid driver s license.
* Expertise in mechanical drawing interpretation.
* Able to work with minimal supervision.
* Language (read, write, and understand English).
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Must have the ability to lead people and accept responsibility.
HAECO Americas is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.