Data Entry Specialist at HAECO Americas
Posted in Other 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lake City, Florida
The Data Entry Specialist is responsible to set up and run a Production Control Booth providing accurate accountability and visibility to HAECO management and Customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
* Audit and prep for new packages prior to aircraft arrival for accurate accountability.
* Ensure all paperwork is accurate, legible, and accounted for at all times.
* Enter all job cards (non-routine and over-and-above work) accurately and using appropriate work break-down codes into the HAECO computer system.
* Update status and enter corrective actions for all completed operations into the MIS system.
* Ensure daily entries are read and written in the PC Turnover Log to include any vital information for the oncoming shift.
* Actively generate and receive all RFTS s and attachments generated by Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering as required.
* Ensure all tally books are accurate and complete for all routine/non-routine cards and audits are performed on a regular basis. Inform the Manager or Lead of any problems.
* Ensure all completed operations are thoroughly audited for completeness including signatures and stamps.
* Ensure each work card is closed in the system and in the tally.
* Assist in the organization and maintenance of the Production Board/Work Card Racks.
* Provide accurate project status reports to management as requested.
* Assure all closed items, with tally, are routed to Aircraft Records as soon as possible after closure.
* Interface with Aircraft Records prior to an aircraft departure to assure accounting of all paperwork.
* Maintain efficient operations.
* Work closely with Aircraft Maintenance, Quality Control, Planning, Stores, Tooling and customer personnel to ensure the timely completion of a project.
* Ensure accountability to conduct themselves within all guidelines of company, FAA, and customer policies, work rules, and regulations (ex. Repair Station Manual (RSM), Quality Control Manual (QCM), Airworthiness Agreements, etc.
* Promote a culture of safety by monitoring self and others to assure all duties are performed within the guidelines as specified by the HAECO Safety Manual.
* Assist in the training of other employees as well as assisting them in the performance of their job assignments by offering guidance.
* Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
* Keep own and adjacent work areas clean.
* Perform other work as instructed by the Production Control Manager.
* Must have excellent communication skills and be able to interact with a wide variety of people.
* Must be able to type thirty (30) words per minute error free.
* Basic computer background.
* Read, write and understand the English Language
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
* Three (3) years large commercial aircraft related experience
* Familiarity with aircraft required documentation
* Familiarity of HAECO mainframe computer systems
HAECO Americas is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.