REP RCM ACCTS RECEIVABLE II at Sheridan Healthcare
Posted in Other 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing Company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
Envision Healthcare is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, and women s and children s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare and EmCare have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
As part of our continued growth and partnership with Physician Office Partners/Valley Anesthesiology Consultants, Inc. in Phoenix, AZ, we currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Accounts Receivable Representative. This person will be based out of and work from the Valley Anesthesiology Consultants, Inc. Administrative Offices in Phoenix, AZ.
The Accounts Receivable Representative is responsible for collecting outstanding balances due from insurances.
Essential Functions include:
* Responsible for collecting outstanding balances due from insurances.
* Follow-up on non-payment of claims.
* Answer incoming patient calls.
* Conduct follow-up with insurance companies on denied and rejected claims.
* Research overdue accounts and follow up by mail and/or phone with insurance carriers.
* Responsible for processing mail received from the insurance companies and initiating adjustments and refunds.
* Other duties as assigned.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS!!!
* Minimum 2 years medical billing and collections experience in a physician billing office or medical insurance environment required.
* Strong working knowledge of generally accepted collection procedures and insurance reimbursement practices.
* Able to communicate effectively in writing, verbally and through email.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; Microsoft Excel a plus.
* Able to read an EOB, understand insurance contracts and be highly organized.
* Experience communicating with health care professionals along with handling and maintaining confidential information.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, telephone and organizational skills.
* Able to prioritize, multi-task and stay focused due to frequent interruptions.
* Able to use a considerable amount of independent judgment.
* Able to read and interpret documents; self-manage time with minimal supervision; and handle sensitive, private information with confidentiality and diplomacy.
* Accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness are key.
* Professional attitude.
* Able to work in a team environment.
To be considered, candidates must submit verifiable prior employment for the past seven years including title, dates of hire and salary history and will be subject to a criminal background check. Education is also verified.
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Healthcare uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Valley Anesthesiology Consultants (VAC) and Envision Healthcare, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Employers.