Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Wall, New Jersey
HMH RESIDENTIAL CARE INC
Standard Hours Per Week
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Every Other Weekend
On Call Work
No On-Call Required
Two of 6
How have you impacted someone's life today* At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Evaluates, plans and implements a goal oriented Speech Therapy treatment program that focuses on speech-language disorder, swallowing impairments/dysfunction and cognitive functioning to achieve an optimal level of independence. Provides an environment conducive to functional goal achievement. Utilizes interdisciplinary collaboration and available resources to provide care.
* Gathers all information necessary to properly evaluate the patient s needs, including testing and consultations with other health care professionals, as appropriate.
* Formulates functionally based/objective short and long term goals.
* Develops an individualized program of treatment focused on identified patient needs.
* Prepares written documentation such as Progress Notes, Reassessments and Discharge Summaries.
* Provides education to patients and/or families based upon the identified learning needs, in a manner that the patients and/or families can demonstrate their understanding.
* Incorporates evaluative findings in establishing time oriented functional and measurable short and long term goals.
Masters in Speech Pathology
Certificate Clinical Competence
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status and any other category protected by federal or state law.