Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Holmdel, New Jersey
LTC NURSE MANAGER
BHCC LONG TERM CARE NSG
HMH RESIDENTIAL CARE INC
Full Time with Benefits
Standard Hours Per Week
On Call Work
On-Call As Needed
Four of 6
The LTC Nurse Manager assists the Director of Nursing in providing direction and supervision to nursing staff to ensure quality resident care is given on assigned unit. Ensures all federal/state regulations for documentation and resident care are met. Monitors staff to ensure all facility policies and procedures are followed. Acts as a liaison between resident, families, other departments, and outside services to meet resident needs.
* Assess and evaluate staff to ensure quality care is provided.
* Orient new employees to unit policies and procedures.
* Works with Interdisciplinary Team to ensure quality services are provided.
* Ensures all required documentation is completed as per state/federal guidelines.
* Participates in facility Performance Improvement Program.
* Disciplines staff as needed.
* Accountable for 24-hour resident care provided on assigned unit.
* Minimum one year experience as a Supervisor in a long term care facility of hospital.
* RN license in state of NJ, CPR and IV Certification necessary
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status and any other category protected by federal or state law.