Systems Engineer at Haven Behavioral Healthcare
Posted in Other 3 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
The Systems Engineer supports Haven Behavioral Healthcare s servers and applications. This position also manages network and email security, Internet access and system wide backups. Provides tier-2 support to IT Helpdesk and Network Administrator.
* Expert level experience with implementing and managing Windows 2012 Server environment
* Expert level experience with VMware virtual server environment
* Expert level experience with Microsoft Active Directory
* Proficiency in Microsoft Policy Management, PowerShell and script writing
* Proficiency in Exchange Server 2013
* Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server
* Proficiency in Microsoft Windows Server Update Services
* Proficiency in Veeam and Microsoft DPM Backup solutions
* Solid understanding of Microsoft products including Excel, Work PowerPoint and SharePoint
* Experience with Mimecast SPAM filtering helpful
* Experience with Quest KACE Systems Management system helpful
* Experience in a health care provider environment helpful
* Experience with Cisco FirePower firewall helpful
Haven Behavioral Healthcare and its affiliated hospitals provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Haven Behavioral Healthcare and its affiliated hospitals comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.