Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
* Provides oversight for the provision of care.
* Serves as a resource to the direct care staff.
* Coordinates on-site response to incidents, errors and sentinel events.
* Provides support to the DON and Nurse Manager with staffing, staff education, and other activities as assigned.
* Provides direct patient care under the Registered Nurse job description when necessary and/or assigned.
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
EXPERIENCE: Two years as Registered Nurse with one year acute psychiatric experience and one year management experience preferred.
Haven Behavioral Healthcare and its affiliated hospitals provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Haven Behavioral Healthcare and its affiliated hospitals comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.