Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
* Assesses and evaluates assigned patients.
* Conducts individual, family, and/or group therapy.
* Functions as the primary contact for treatment and discharge planning.
* Promotes implementation of therapeutic milieu and daily program schedule.
* Maintains a safe and efficient working and treatment environment per facility policies and procedures.
* Communicates effectively with the treatment team to ensure safe, quality care is provided to all patients.
EDUCATION: Master s Degree in Behavioral Health Field
* Two years of experience working with clinical multidisciplinary teams.
* Two years of Social work experience with at least one year experience working with behavioral health populations in an
acute care setting.
* Clinical training in evidenced-based treatment modalities including individual, group and family interventions.
Haven Behavioral Healthcare and its affiliated hospitals provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Haven Behavioral Healthcare and its affiliated hospitals comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.