Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Evansville, Indiana
St. Vincent Home Health
LPN Service Coordinator
St. Vincent Home Health has a
Full Time LPN Service Coordinator
opportunity in Evansville!
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
WE RE PROUD TO OFFER:
* Outstanding Pay *
* Health Benefits Including Medical, Dental, Vision *
* Life Insurance *
* ST/LT Disability Coverage *
* Tuition Reimbursement *
* 401K Match *
* Generous PTO Accrual *
* Room for Professional Growth *
* Mileage Reimbursement *
* Extensive Training Program *
* Company-Paid Tablet & Cell Phone *
* Positive Work/Life Balance *
* Exceptionally Supportive Leadership *
IF YOU\'RE SEEKING A FULFILLING CAREER IN A CARING ENVIRONMENT, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Primary function is to schedule patient services and coordinate with staff
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Schedules and appropriately documents patient schedules in a timely manner
* Participates in coordinating care with management and patient interdisciplinary team
* Provides effective communication to patients, staff members, other health care professionals, and referral sources
* Responds to agency and patient needs in a professional and creative manner
* Performs on-call responsibilities as assigned
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures
* Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in the State and is a graduate of an approved school of practical nursing.
* Current State licensure as a Practical Nurse (LPN) or Vocational Nurse (LVN).
* Experience with patient scheduling
* Prior customer service
Knowledge and Skills:
* Good interpersonal and organizational skills required.
* Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Office and Outlook.
* Knowledge of medical terminology preferred