Reimbursement Analyst (Experienced) at Envision Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
Req ID: 108731
Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women s and children s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Reimbursement Analyst!!
* Assist with pre and post-payment review and analysis
* Monitor national reimbursement payment and denial trends
* Perform analytical review of data using Excel and SQL
* Assist with analysis and special projects requested by Reimbursement Director
* Bachelor s degree required
* At least three years experience in healthcare, financial or comparable analytical fields required
* Advanced skill set in Excel preferred
* Excellent communication skills both on the telephone and in writing
* Good organizational and interpersonal skills
* Able to prioritize duties and goals of the department
* Able to work under pressure and with deadlines
* Candidates with MBA s and MHA s achieve high rate of success in this position
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription benefits available on your first day of employment!
* Generous PTO (paid time off) package including 8 paid holidays per year
* Company Matching 401 K
* Tuition Reimbursement after 1 year of service
* 15% discount with Septa (Monthly pass)
* Monday-Friday work week
* Opportunities for growth and advancement
* Ability to participate in the company bonus program
EOE including disabled and veterans
Only candidates that are legally eligible for employment in the U.S. will be considered.