Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
TE Connectivity's Channel division collaborates with our distributor partners on TE s global distribution vision, strategy and business initiatives by aligning our goals to drive faster growth and better serve our mutual customers through the delivery of unsurpassed service and value. From marketing strategy, sales training and customer care to supply chain, pricing and new design engineering, TE s Channel division supports distributors throughout the entire sales process. Supporting all TE business units, Channel employees have the unique opportunity to gain a well-rounded understanding of the company. Channel owns the small customers for TE and works with a dedicated group of distribution partners to drive growth while delivering unsurpassed service and value to both TE s small indirect customers and distributors.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Key Account Manager here in the Channel Business Unit. Our Key Account Managers are responsible for developing and implementing the Regional business plan between TE and the distributor ensuring it is consistent with goals of the TE distribution strategy. The plan needs to result in an increased market share for TE within the distributor in the assigned region. Coordinate distributor branch activity to achieve target growth. Be the communications focal point for TE/distributor relationship.
This position reports into the Global Account Manager and will be responsible for Avnet, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
* Plan to include goals/actions to achieve profitable growth, transactional cost improvements, improved distributor sales capability and enhanced working capital performance
* Implement distributor/TE management process to achieve goals and measurement tools for progress. Develop scorecard to measure initiatives and progress
* Develop scorecard to measure initiatives and progress
* Manage all Business Review processes with distributor
* Communicate progress monthly and quarterly against goals to TE management
* Ensure TE/distributor communications are in line with distribution strategy
* Ensure TE management are fully briefed on any relevant distributor information
* Develop annual marketing communications plan with the distributor
* Implement regional business review structure with distributor
* Support, develop and implement regional business processes with distributors and BU
* Manage distributor relationship with clear vision and expectations at all levels
* Co-develop product training plans with BU for distributor Sales and Marketing
* Brand marketing promotion for greater mind share within distribution channel
* Provide support to the activities of the regional customer service representatives
* Agree and measure progress on territory sales plans for the distributor with regional BU resource
* Provide monthly forecasts at regional level for TE POS and POP sales with the distributor to Global Account Manager
Prepare necessary regional strategy and business plans between TE and distributor. Liaise as necessary with:
* Global Account Manager
* Distributor regionally
* Functional TE teams
* Distribution team
Key Performance Measurements:
* Above market growth in POS with the distributor. Achieve or exceeds POS sales targets as agreed in annual business plans
* Growth in DTAM market share (%) in the distributor. Drive TE market share growth within the distributor in the following areas: Interconnect, Relays and Sensors
Key Qualifications, Experiences and Knowledge:
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field
* 10+ years in a related field with a minimum of 5 years in management, including regional sales and marketing experience
* Strong strategy development and program management experience and the ability to influence the direction and output of multiple cross disciplinary teams
* A track record of consistently delivering against financial and business objectives
* Requires demonstrated understanding of the interaction of marketing, finance, operations, logistics and customer relations at every level of the organization
* The individual must be energetic and highly results driven
* Prior channel or distributor experience
* Familiarity with TE and our products
* Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, TE Connectivity does not discriminate because of Race, Religion, Color, Age, Gender, Marital Status, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Physical or Mental Disability, or Protected Veteran Status, or any other categories protected by law.
Individuals with disabilities, who require a reasonable accommodation to complete this application and/or to participate in any part of the employee selection process, should contact us via e-mail at CorporateStaffing@TE.com or by phone (610) 893-9333.