Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
When every connection counts, TE s Industrial & Commercial Transportation (ICT) business unit delivers reliable connectivity products designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions for on and off-highway vehicles and recreational transportation. As a world leader in rough and rugged connectivity, depend on TE s ICT to provide innovative solutions for field applications where failure is not an option. Some of our key technologies include terminals and connectors, custom cable assemblies, relays and switching modules, inductive systems, and wire and cable.
TE Connectivity's Sales and Marketing Teams are responsible for the sales and marketing of TE's products, systems or services including sales oriented activities, market development and communications.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
* Integrate and maintain alignment between team objectives and business goals and priorities
* Develop a team environment that elicits optimal team member performance and innovation
* Support the personal development of fellow employees who serve as team members
* Liaison between the business and developers as needed
* Support model and promotional activities with end user training, training development, organized knowledge transfer and BI element updates.
* Lead the relation with business partners as the SME
* Build reports & analysis (tools) to support the BU
* Advise on best Analytics options to improve smart decision making
* Advise and lead process improvements for the departments and the analytics team
* Streamline reporting and reduce existing double reports within the BU
* Automation of reports using tools like Cognos, VBA & SQL, Tableau, SAP Hana to reduce time consumption and increasing accuracy of reports
* Business Data support with the help of tools like COGNOS, Business Objects and Web based applications
* Support Sales Operations Processes such as Sales & Strategy Planning, Performance Management, Sales Enablement, Sales Support, and Sales Administration
* Undergraduate degree in related field or equivalent business experience
* Minimum 5 years' experience in an equivalent or similar role
* Well honed analytical skills and proven computer skills in Microsoft suite - Excel, MS Access, Powerpoint, Word
* Experience with advanced Reporting Tools desirable, such as COGNOS, SAP / TED data extracts, Salesforce.com etc.
* Strong teamwork skills with the ability to lead, direct, change, and manage
* Strong business acumen, oral, analytical, and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently and formulate analyses and reports to support the business needs
* Ability to communicate ideas, vision, and inspire internal and external colleagues to deliver and execute solutions to meet project goals
* In depth knowledge of TE's coding structures, TED, packages and universes
* Expertise in tools like Cognos, Business Objects, Tableau, Power BI and Advanced Excel
* Proven skills on report automation, preparing dashboards and presentations
* Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, TE Connectivity does not discriminate because of Race, Religion, Color, Age, Gender, Marital Status, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Physical or Mental Disability, or Protected Veteran Status, or any other categories protected by law.
Individuals with disabilities, who require a reasonable accommodation to complete this application and/or to participate in any part of the employee selection process, should contact us via e-mail at CorporateStaffing@TE.com or by phone (610) 893-9333.