Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Job Posting Title: IT BUSINESS ANALYST IV
Business Unit: Information Technology
Travel: Less than 10%
Education Experience: Bachelors Degree (High School +4 years)
Employment Experience: 5-7 years
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
This position is responsible for vendor service-delivery governance, overseeing the performance of contracted vendors across the enterprise in support of the organization's strategic Vendor Management Program. Duties include analyzing vendor performance to assess compliance-to-contract, identifying contract performance deficiencies or areas of performance improvement and corresponding actions such as remediation plans, invoice accuracy, tracking contracted service levels and remedies, and conducting activities such as account reviews with the objective of attaining \\"beyond the contract\\" value from vendor relationships. TEGTA16
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
* Monitor and report on vendor performance to contract, proactively identifying areas for correction or enhancement of value-add.
* Coordinate with business partners and TEIS staff/management to aggregate vendor contract performance data and, as requested, collaborate and follow-through in obtaining contractual remedies, developing a remediation plan with the vendor.
* Establish and maintain scorecards for TEIS vendors, ensuring that Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Critical Performance Indicators (CPIs) are in alignment with vendor contracts and TE requirements.
* Design, develop and perform steps in support of vendor invoice review/approval processes to ensure compliance with contract deliverables and that credits and/or penalties have been correctly calculated.
* Develop and maintain program to measure customer satisfaction with vendors, identifying areas for improvement or where vendors can provide additional value.
* Coordinate with business units and TEIS staff on deficiencies/possible improvements and assist in working with vendors on corrective action programs or in implementing value-add items.
* Conduct and/or participate in account reviews with strategic and other selected vendors to ensure business relationships are fostered and maintained. Formulate and implement strategies to improve customer/vendor relationships with strategic and other selected vendors. Determine opportunities where such vendors can improve performance and / or lower cost.
* In consultation with business partners and TEIS staff members, develop annual objectives for selected vendors with the goals of reducing costs, improving performance, and driving efficiencies.
* Assist, as requested, with the negotiation of any scope changes to contracts.
* Serve as a point of escalation to resolve contract or vendor performance issues and serve as a liaison between the business and Legal to come to agreement on any legal action to be taken.
* Develop reporting to identify areas of opportunity and objectives for efficiency or productivity gains such as vendor consolidation.
* Partner with business partners, TEIS staff and Global Procurement (GPUR) members in on/off-boarding selected vendors.
* Collaborate with GPUR to ensure compliance with vendor and procurement policies and procedures.
* Lead in the lifecycle and training of VMO policies, standards, processes, and procedures necessary to accomplish departmental objectives.
* Other duties as assigned by management.
* 6 or more years of experience in the IT sector, including managing supplier/vendor relationships.
* Strong understanding of IT concepts including hardware, software, cloud, ERP, Telecom and Network systems.
* Contract management skills
* Procurement, Finance and SharePoint knowledge desired.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong understanding of vendor management principles and practices
* Strong negotiation and conflict resolution capabilities
* Excellent oral, written communication, and interpersonal skills. Ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization from individual contributor to executive management.
* Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
* Ability to work well under pressure, to work on multiple projects and to meet deadlines
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products, to include Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Project and Visio
* Strong sense of urgency, personal responsibility, accountability; self-motivated, efficient, effective
* Bachelor's Degree OR 4 years relevant experience OR a combination of college education and experience
* Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
* Action Oriented
* Budgets/Cost Control
* Computer Skills
* Dealing with Ambiguity
* Managing Performance
* Managing for Results
* Negotiation Skills
* Organizational Agility
* Process Management
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, TE Connectivity does not discriminate because of Race, Religion, Color, Age, Gender, Marital Status, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Physical or Mental Disability, or Protected Veteran Status, or any other categories protected by law.
Individuals with disabilities, who require a reasonable accommodation to complete this application and/or to participate in any part of the employee selection process, should contact us via e-mail at CorporateStaffing@TE.com or by phone (610) 893-9333.