Director, Marketing and Sales Operations at TE Connectivity
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
The Aerospace, Defense and Marine (Aerospace, Defense and Marine or AD&M) business unit of TE is part of the Industrial Solutions segment (Industrial Solutions) and is a world leader in the design of components and electrical interconnection solutions that are used for applications in extreme and rigorous environments. These interconnection solutions make possible applications of avionics, jet and propulsion engine management, flight controls, grounding systems and on-board entertainment (EAB) for today's \\"connected aircraft\\". This capability is extended to military, marine, aviation, space, land and drone vehicles, as well as oil and gas exploration of open-ocean deposits. TE offers solutions for enhanced connectivity that work and resist in the most extreme environments on Earth, from the deepest oceans to the ends of space. In your relentless activities to save space and weight, improve data delivery and power, you will find that AD&M is ready to collaborate with your design team to help you present your product more quickly in the market with smarter and better interconnect solutions.
The Aerospace Defense and Marine (AD&M) business of TE Connectivity are leaders in the development and engineering of a comprehensive portfolio of connectors, contactors, relays, sensors, fiber optics, wires, cables, and moldings for harsh environments. We have a global customer base with over 7,000 employees to deliver a broad range of solutions.
AD&M is organized by three products and one market subvertical business units that are run by a General Manager. Those subvertical business units have full P&L responsibility and are supported by a functional leadership team to drive the profitable growth of the business. The Sales functions is organized into three regions and operates across all subvertical business units.
We are currently seeking a top talent to fill a key role within our growing business unit as Director, Marketing and Sales Operations. This role will report to the Vice President Global Sales and is a key position that lead and drive our Marketing and Sales Operations activities.
This role oversees and works in conjunction with the Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service teams to drive growth in our business. This role will direct and initiate sales processes, tools and technologies and accelerate our Marketing activities. This includes the managing, developing, monitoring sales and marketing processes and performance needed to support growth of the business and in accordance to the business unit strategic plans.
The Director of Marketing and Sales Operations will be responsible for providing thought leadership and analytical guidance towards the achievement of our sales objectives by developing and providing strategies in conjunction with Sales Managers and appropriate business development teams as well as action steps, analytics and insights to customer teams for AD&M. The functions that will report to this position directly are marketing, customer service and the customer excellence teams.
As part of the AD&M team, you will be joining a group of professionals who are passionate about ensuring the future growth of the business, whilst maintaining integrity, taking accountability, working together and continually improving to ensure constant innovation and openness to change.
Marketing & Communication
* Strategic thinking: Utilize market research, customer insights, competitive intelligence and internal business plans to develop a deep understanding of the company's markets and identify gaps and growth opportunities. Leverage knowledge and business acumen to deploy systems and processes to drive incremental sales, influence new products and partnership (including alliances, acquisitions, etc.) strategies.
o Own AD&M's Sales tools, as well as market and customer analytics. Provide an understanding and insights into market size, customer segments, prospect segments, and opportunities based on leveraging marketing data, analytics and insights as well as partnering with the AD&M's strategy and product management organization across all subvertical business units.
o Partner across the subvertical business units as well as the Strategy and Finance functions on market analysis related to new investment opportunities and communications to corporate in support of AD&M quarterly earnings release and annual strategic planning processes.
o Be an advocate and thought leader for digital: As TE corporately embraces the potential of digital across our manufacturing, interactions with customers and partners, and marketing, it is critical that this role embraces and leads not just for marketing but all things digital.
* Design, direct and lead the AD&M Global marketing and communications strategy (internal & external) and programs by developing and implementing integrated programs that are aligned with overall growth objectives, which may include all elements of the marketing mix. Collaborate with Business Development and Marketing to ensure promotional plans support and drive category brand growth. Partner with the Business Development teams to pull thru goals, programs and alignment with established business priorities
* Lead the industry marketing for AD&M across all three major markets. Develop and define opportunities for growth and areas to play in.
* Work closely with Marketing Teams across the company to leverage shared strengths and resources whenever possible.
* Bring additional market insight to the sales go-to-market focus areas, customer insights based on quantitative and qualitative research, product roadmap and growth planning discussions. Develop differentiated value propositions that support AD&M revenue growth via digital channels.
* Digital strategy, sales and marketing automation - A significant part role is to be a voice that influences the company's overall digital strategy, capabilities and platforms. Additionally, this leader will bring digital thinking and capabilities to advance the effectiveness and productivity of AD&M's marketing programs and sales.
Processes & Tools
* Partner with Global Sales and Product Management - Recommend, determine and implement the proper sales processes and tools. Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the lead tracking/management system and monitor business tracking systems, sales tools and resources to ensure compliance with system usage and follow up statistics.
* Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization's planning efforts.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, TE Connectivity does not discriminate because of Race, Religion, Color, Age, Gender, Marital Status, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Physical or Mental Disability, or Protected Veteran Status, or any other categories protected by law.
Individuals with disabilities, who require a reasonable accommodation to complete this application and/or to participate in any part of the employee selection process, should contact us via e-mail at CorporateStaffing@TE.com or by phone (610) 893-9333.