Project Coordinator| Nashville, TN at Gresham Smith & Partners
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Project Coordinator| Nashville, TN
Share your passion. Fulfill your potential. At Gresham, Smith and Partners (GS&P), our people are the heart of our organization and it is through their talent, dedication and passion that we are able to accomplish extraordinary things on behalf of our clients and within our communities. And, we are committed to providing our employees a workplace that supports continued professional growth and opportunity within a culture that values a sense of belonging and community. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go and the difference you can make with the right resources behind you. Sound good* Keep reading.
The successful candidate should be able to:
* Perform work on all phases of various architectural projects including design development, preparation of presentation drawings and specifications, design review, coordination and correlation of construction drawings.
* Prepare schematics, design development and construction documents.
* Develop, modify and review production drawings and edit project narratives and specifications.
* Research materials to determine appropriate selection for project.
* Plan, coordinate and administer projects from the initial programming stages all the way through to construction administration.
* Review construction submittals and assist project manager in construction administration.
* Analyze client problems and develop architectural solutions to those problems.
* 5 year Bachelor's/Master's degree in Architecture and pursuing licensure.
* Minimum of 2 years job-related experience required; Healthcare design experience preferred.
* Demonstrated experience using AutoCAD, REVIT Sketchup, PhotoShop software.
* Ability to interact professionally and comfortably with a variety personalities and communication styles and build and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships.
* LEED Certification is preferred.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel.
* Time management skills.
* You must include a portfolio of work samples along with a resume/CV in your online application.
Gresham, Smith and Partners provides design and consulting solutions for the built environment that contribute to the success of national and international clients. For more than 50 years, GS&P has focused on enhancing quality of life and sustainability within communities. GS&P consists of industry-leading professionals practicing architecture and engineering design as well as scientists and highly specialized planning and strategic consultants across our multidisciplinary practice. GS&P consistently ranks among the top architecture and engineering firms in the United States. For more information regarding GS&P, visit www.greshamsmith.com.
Gresham, Smith and Partners is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Gresham, Smith and Partners (GS&P) will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters, headhunters, contract recruiters, search firms or employment agencies. An executed GS&P PLACEMENT SERVICES AGREEMENT (PSA) is required prior to any payment obligation for either a referral or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously executed PSA, GS&P explicitly reserves the right to recruit and hire those candidate(s) at its discretion, and without any financial obligation whatsoever to the recruiter or agency. Any such unsolicited resume or candidate contact information, including those submitted directly to GS&P s hiring managers or any other employee, shall become the property of GS&P upon receipt.