Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Houston, Texas
Log back in!
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK
IES Commercial & Industrial
IES Residential is accepting applications for an Accounts Receivable Clerk. This position reports to the A/R manager and coordinates the timely and accurate processing of customer billings and payments. The AR Clerk is organized and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, work independently in a professional work environment. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Responsible for recording daily deposit information in the accounts receivable system for cash received at various locations within the organization.
* Performs clerical accounting functions of moderate difficulty pertaining to invoicing and cash application to customer balances, filing, organizing, and other related functions.
* Monitors, audits and checks all documents for accounts receivable to ensure required information is received and entered into the computer on a timely basis.
* Coordinates with division office managers to research all outstanding issues ensuring corporate is always in balance with the division.
* Cross-trains with other Accounts Receivable personnel in order to assist with work overflow or to fill in as needed in their absence.
* Required Experience
* 1-5 years of Accounting experience.
* The successful candidate will possess a high level of accuracy, understand accounting principles, have strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check when applicable, and motor vehicle record check.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
IES is a national provider of industrial products and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including electrical, mechanical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As of the end of IES s 2016 fiscal year ending September 30, 2016, IES produced over $695 million in revenue and employed close to 4,000 employees at over 77 locations across the United States.
From office buildings to wind farms, industrial complexes to housing developments, our employees and design professionals design, build, and maintain the systems that empower lives.
Our commitment to our employees is reflected by our actions:
* Safety is Priority One and our record shows it
* Competitive Pay
* Company 401K plan with Employer Contribution Match
* Company Paid Time Off
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Choice of Medical Coverage including Prescription and Short Term Disability Plans
* Choice of Dental and Vision Coverage
* Optional Long-term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, Legal and Pet Coverage
* Auto and Home Insurance Discount Programs
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS
NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency represented candidates that are presented to any IES employee without first having a signed contract between that agency and the IES Talent Acquisition organization will become the property of IES and no fees will be paid.
EEO & Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, or any other protected status or characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment, and also states that retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent with company policy and the company s obligations as a contractor to the United States government.
View Your Equal Employment Opportunity rights under the law. "EEO is the Law" poster | "EEO is the Law" poster supplement
View IES' policy on Pay Transparency Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Poster
IES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. IES provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact the IES corporate office at (713) 860-1500 or any IES office to request assistance.
IES Participates in E-Verify
E-Verify Information English/Spanish
Right to Work
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS