Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New York, New York
Hill-Rom is a $2.7B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hill-Rom's comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
This is a direct sales position, operating as an executive-level product specialist within a fast-paced, growth-oriented, entrepreneurial team in the Welch Allyn organization. The product specialist role requires a dynamic, high-energy, highly effective and engaging sales person with a strong foundation and proven track record for managing opportunities through the entire sales cycle. We are seeking a tireless hunter who is self-directed, internally motivated and operates with personal integrity.
You will be an expert in your domain, responsible for driving sales revenues and may be required to work every stage within the sales cycle, from lead generation to negotiation/close and implementation/follow-up. An eagerness to jump in at any point and do what needs to be done, paired with an ability and willingness to do what is right for the customer as well as the company will make you a good fit for this position. A positive, can-do attitude and with a track record of exceeding goals, expectations and sales targets is required.
In this regional role, with a virtual office, you will be focused on high-level strategic sales to large physicians' groups and integrated delivery networks. Your role will require that you work with cross functional teams in a global, connected organization.
This RetinaVue Sales Specialist is exclusively focused on selling to a pre-defined target list of large physician groups and IDNs. The role will be focused on Welch Allyn's RetinaVue product with future opportunity for expansion.
For large provider groups/IDNs, the individual will be responsible for:
* Revenue generation within targeted, large, strategic opportunities.
* Identifying, developing, validating, qualifying, and closing opportunities to meet revenue targets.
* Understanding and presenting the RetinaVue Network Solution to C-Suite and physician executives.
* Managing the sales process from start to finish - pre-sales, sales, pilots, and full scale system standardization followed by account management.
Travel: At least 50%
* A Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related technical area.
* At least 7 years of experience in a similar role within the medical device industry.
* Must have documented experience selling to C-suite individuals, including presenting and negotiating large opportunities, with proven track record as a closer.
* Knowledge of the health system ecosystem, including the interplay between health plans and providers, as well as the structure of integrated delivery networks.
* The technical inclination to build an in-depth knowledge of the RetinaVue product to serve as a domain specialist.
* Must have a strong sales-oriented focus.
* Must be a self-starter, intrinsically motivated, and come into the role knowing 'how to get the job done.'
* Consistent ability to follow through and follow up are must haves.
* Must be comfortable with the entire sales process and operate with a strong sense of urgency for achieving revenue targets.
* Requires a strategic, consultative sales mentality.
* Must have experience selling to executive level within IDNs.
* Must work cooperatively on a team and approach each day and opportunity with a high degree of passion and enthusiasm.
Now part of the Hill-Rom family of companies, Welch Allyn is headquartered in Skaneateles Falls, N.Y. (USA) and employs more than 2,500 people in 26 different countries.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Veterans/Disabled Persons