Leader in Me Coach & Consultant at FranklinCovey Co.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: San Diego, California
FranklinCovey is a global company specializing in performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require a change in human behavior. Our expertise is in seven areas: Leadership, Execution, Productivity, Trust, Sales Performance, Customer Loyalty, and Education. Our mission statement is We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere. We fulfill this mission by hiring Achievers with Heart.
The Leader in Me Coach and Consultant builds exceptional relationships by collaborating with school administrators, leadership teams, and school staff to attain Lighthouse quality results in their schools year after year. This position requires senior level coaching skills, engaging facilitation acumen, and previous experience working in the K-12 education field. The preferred candidate will have the knowledge and skills necessary to recommend next steps and create renewal opportunities for the schools they coach.
To learn more about Leader in Me, please visit www.theleaderinme.org
* Steward the quality and engagement of assigned Leader in Me Schools to guarantee successful implementation of their school improvement plan and alignment to Lighthouse Criteria.
* Develop strong relationships with assigned schools, district leaders, and others by facilitating a deep understanding of the Leader in Me process, schedule next steps, maintain their current annual license, and/or expand the Leader in Me
* Closely partner with assigned Leader in Me schools to ensure achievement of high-leverage results like improved school cultures, increased teacher engagement, greater family satisfaction, and reduced discipline problems.
* Deliver one or more coaching days to assigned Leader in Me Coaching days include but are not limited to the development of an agenda during a collaborative pre-consult call, delivery of coaching content, assessment of progress, participation in observations and/or school walk-throughs, and completion of a summary report.
* Create virtual communities by hosting webinars, using The Leader in Me Online resources, and other virtual modes of communication (phone calls, emails, etc.).
* Deliver two Community Coaching Days in geographic communities each semester.
* Encourage school participation in global events (i.e. Leader in Me Symposiums, Global Education Summit).
* Deliver approximately 50 live centerline-training days, primarily during the summer months, to schools throughout North America. This will require current certification in all Leader in Me workshop content and materials.
* Maintain communication with stakeholders through the Leader in Me website, Salesforce, and Evernote.
* Consult with the FranklinCovey Education Innovation Team to consistently refine the Coaching System.
* Participate in professional learning by attending all Leader in Me Coaching Team trainings and calls.
* Strong K-12 education background.
* Experience as a school administrator; preference will be given to those with experience in a Leader in Me
* High degree of energy, integrity, empathy, personal maturity, and strong character.
* Pattern of achievement, contribution, execution, motivation, and enthusiasm.
* Strong verbal and written communications skills.
* Attention to details, logistics, and communication among several parties.
* Deep comfort level with technology.
* Flexibility to travel.
Note: Current senior level consultants, coaches, or those with similar qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Visit our website at www.franklincovey.com for more information regarding our organization.
FranklinCovey is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.