Sr ICO Performance Advisor at Cox Automotive
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Kent, Washington
The Kelley Blue Book Instant Cash Offer (ICO) - Performance Advisor (PA) will be a key figure in the initial account set up and ongoing account maintenance for an assigned group of ICO Dealers. The PA will be assigned a set book of business containing ICO Dealers they will be responsible for on daily basis.
After successfully onboarding new dealers via Soft Launch (webinar), the PA will monitor daily performance of their dealer s usage of the ICO product/tool. Using specific metrics, the PA will look for proper dealer engagement, spot red flags, and report these findings, along with instruction and guidance for improvement, back to their dealers on a regular basis. They will work with all members of the dealership from Dealer Principle/Owner, GM, GSM, UCM and Internet/BDC Mgr, etc The principle directive and goal for this PA role is to help all assigned ICO Dealers in maximizing their opportunity with the ICO Product and to retain their business.
* Work directly with all levels within the dealership with a focus on the General Manager, Used Car Manager, Internet Manager (BDC) and ICO related associates
* Work directly with ICO Operations, ICO Product Specialist, ICO Implementation Consultant and the ICO Digital Services team for any/all ICO Dealer needs
* Effectively support the implementation of the digital ICO solutions, processes, tools and behaviors into an existing dealer location and /or group
* Jointly and remotely ensure all ICO product launches are effectively taken to market through the pre-launch and launch process with immediate results for the client
* Conduct Soft Launch dealer training for all newly assigned ICO dealers
* Provide ICO assets to dealership eCommerce team (BDC) to utilize in their CRM system for efficient and effective response to ICO consumers
* Assist with ICO dealer needs and offer creative solutions to help them reach their business and sales objectives
* Conduct daily monitoring of all performance metrics for each dealer assigned to set book of business
* Proactively identify issues/concerns with ICO dealer accounts and move swiftly for corrective resolutions
* Make arrangements to have Secret Shopping and ICO Attribution Sourcing Studies completed for each ICO Dealer
* Outside of regular weekly dealership contact, make arrangements for a monthly comprehensive performance review with dealership management
* Provide weekly status update on assigned book of business to Sr Mgr of ICO Operations
* Maintain a working knowledge of Kelley Blue Book and Autotrader applications, product suites, customers and reporting capabilities with other COX Automotive companies
* Develop effective ICO solutions and strategies for dealership eCommerce teams to incorporate into the existing processes
* Manage the ICOoperations@autotrader.com tier 2 support line for all incoming Instant Cash Offer support needs
* Attend quarterly ICO PS and IC Summit meetings and ICO dealer visits as assigned or needed
* The ICO Performance Advisor will show the flexibility necessary to adjust to changing/additional duties and responsibilities as the department and company changes.
* Additional responsibilities may be delegated to the Performance Advisor in order to assist the department and company in meeting their goals and mission.
* 5+ years retail automotive experience in dealership
* Like experience in a customer focused, account management, revenue driven environment required.
* Proven experience and ability to work in an independent, goal oriented environment (self management) required.
* Proven experience and ability to build and maintain cross-departmental, multi-functional and collaborative relationships required.
* Proven experience coordinating, managing and prioritizing complex projects in a deadline driven environment required.
* Strong written, verbal and phone communication skills required.
* Proven experience and ability to analyze customer problems and trends to offer suggestions and recommendations for improvement and success required.
* Strong knowledge and experience with business software applications including MS Outlook Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel) required.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , VinSolutions , Xtime , incadea , and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-WA-Kent-19711 77th Ave S
OTHER LOCATIONS: Utah,US,UT,,|Colorado,US,CO,,|California,US,CA,,|Nebraska,US,NE,,|Nevada,US,NV,,|Oregon,US,OR,,
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
TRAVEL: Yes, 5 % of the Time
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.