Part-Time Client Service Rep at Cox Automotive
Posted in Other 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Gilbert, Arizona
As the Client Care Rep II, you will serve as the client advocate and will be responsible for the client satisfaction based on call ownership and first time call resolution. You will manage a high volume of inbound calls using talking points and various resource to identify the client s need, clarify and communicate information, research issues, and provide effective resolution while keeping the client satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
* Become proficient in all knowledge base requirements in order to resolve clients needs as efficiently as possible
* Become proficient in all platforms, systems, and tools used to maintain client records, transactions, documentation and relevant data
* Maintain appropriate documentation of conversations in designated system to ensure handoff continuity and client profile accuracy
* Manage high volume of inbound calls in a timely and efficient manner
* Identify client needs, research issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
* Build sustainable relationships and engage clients by providing best-in-class service
* Meet and/or exceed established inbound call quality guidelines and key performance criteria
* Provide excellent client service and advocacy
* Work across the organization as needed to resolve client requests
* Assist clients with the onboarding process by providing status of application and registration process, guidance of next steps, and answer any questions
* Dispatch available vehicles to clients across all regions on an inbound basis
* Effectively communicate to the client how to use any of our client facing tools
* Perform other duties as deemed necessary by management
Education & Specialized Knowledge
* High School Diploma or GED required; College degree preferred (or equivalent experience),
* Minimum of 4 years of customer service experience or the equivalent
* Auction and/or logistics/transportation knowledge a strong plus
* Excellent oral and written communications skills, particularly in a phone or email context
* Attention to detail and follow-through
* Demonstrated ability to adapt in a changing environment,
* Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced, high energy, dynamic and demanding environment
* Demonstrated experience being a customer-focused, service-oriented professional
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , VinSolutions , Xtime , incadea , and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-AZ-Gilbert-1030 N Colorado St
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.