Sales Assistant at Cox Media
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
WHBQ TV has an immediate opening for a Sales Assistant Coordinator to assist WHBQ Sales Managers and Account Executives in all areas relating to performance of their sales duties (including reports and presentations) by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Answering phones in a professional and courteous manner.
* Distribution of daily sales reports and daily order entry.
* Work with advertising agency representatives with makegoods, and contracts
* Assist with order entry and sales activity reports for Account Executives and Managers.
* Work with Wide Orbit, Media Ocean, Media Line traffic systems.
* Work with clients and trouble shoot issues on a daily basis.
* Back up other sales assistants as necessary.
* Participate in and contribute to sales coordinated events, assist with client and sales meetings.
* Distribution of department incoming and outgoing mail.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. B.A. preferred or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and Diehards. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Media Group
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-TN-Memphis-485 S Highland St
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.