Chemist I (I) at The Nature's Bounty Co.
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Boca Raton, Florida
For more than 70 years, The Nature s Bounty Co. has enriched the lives of consumers around the world and stood as the leader in health and wellness by introducing innovative products and solutions to the marketplace. Putting science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business, the brands of The Nature s Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world. Always motivated by nature s bountiful effects on people s health, our vision for health and wellness has inspired leading brands such as Nature s Bounty , Sundown Naturals , Solgar , Osteo Bi-Flex , Ester-C , MET-Rx , Pure Protein , Balance , Body Fortress , Puritan s Pride and Organic Dr. , among others. As a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition and ethical beauty products, The Nature s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. Job Description
The Chemist will perform routine sample testing, processing samples for chemical and /or biological analyses.
This may involve collecting specialized samples in various production areas.
2nd Shift M-F From 3:00pm to 11:30pm
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Sets up and dismantles instruments and apparatus
* Prepares specialized solutions / suspensions such as mobile phases or media to perform essential laboratory procedures
* Makes and records observations, performs calculations, collects and prepares data for evaluation
* Reports results of assignments, maintains and performs related record keeping
* Maintains, calibrates, validates, monitors and troubleshoots laboratory instruments
* Participates in designing and conducting investigational studies of atypical results
* Bachelor s Degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, Biology, or related science
* 2 years of experience as a Chemist in a laboratory environment
* Analytical laboratory testing experience (i.e. HPLCs, GCs, ICP, UV-Vis, Titrator)
* Strong communication skills, written and verbal
2nd Shift M-F From 3pm to 11:30pm Additional Information
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our on-line job postings..