Product Marketing Director at Cox Automotive
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
The Product Marketing Director is responsible for product marketing strategy and execution that enables OEM Sales success. Responsibilities will focus around product marketing for OEMs, and OEM sales program material development, implementation and monitoring. This position will work cross functionally with Enterprise Product Management and Sales leadership to identify, develop and implement effective and productive marketing strategies and plans.
Through proactive stakeholder management, s/he will serve as a true business partner to senior leadership; will understand the business and can give/provide counsel at the same time drive results. Ideally, the candidate will have a track record of success managing portfolio marketing programs in a global, distributed organization in a change management environment.
* Define Cox Automotive marketing strategies/plans to drive OEM sales revenues and sales enablement
* Direct marketing plans for Enterprise brand and product areas in conjunction with brand, product and sales leaders, ensuring that tactical plans reflect OEM go-to-market strategic objectives
* Align resources to drive Enterprise OEM sales efforts from adjacent Marketing functions (Market Intelligence, Research & Marketing Analytics, Industry Marketing, Public Relations); engage key internal stakeholders (executives, functional leaders) to gain required approvals
* Develop comprehensive marketing plans for launching and promoting solutions
* Ensure that OEM Enterprise product marketing plans are consistent with Cox Automotive s goals and objectives
* Develop and continuously refine product positioning and messaging to differentiate our products in the OEM market
* Work with marketing team to implement, test and optimize messages and offers across all channels (online, web, events, inside sales and field sales)
* Create and deliver client journey and win stories, case studies and profiles for sales consumption and use
* Collaborate with our marketing and creative teams to deliver web content, videos, strategic communications and other marketing assets
* Work with enterprise sales leaders to develop the master marketing plan for OEM activities throughout the year; ensure alignment of sales enablement activities with key internal and external events, such as key product releases and essential industry tradeshows
* Synthesize field requirements and corporate resources into a comprehensive OEM Marketing plan through a solid understanding of OEM sales and marketing dynamics
* Define and manage the execution of OEM sales enablement strategies and analyzes effectiveness of programs
* Support OEM sales efforts and increase adoption and revenue through identification of successful marketing strategies and development of enterprise marketing tools and assets
* Collaborate with sales leadership to ensure OEM product marketing and sales enablement initiatives meet sales team needs
* Maintain keen understanding of industry trends, customer needs, competitive offerings and marketplace dynamics
* 10+ years of experience in marketing/advertising, preferably within the automotive industry
* Extensive automotive industry knowledge, particularly across the OEM space, preferred
* Proven experience in monitoring and analyzing data to evaluate program effectiveness and ROI using Salesforce.com and other reporting tools
* Must exhibit strong analytical skillset
* Experience with a wide range of marketing tactics print, web, CRM/direct mail, online, etc.
* Strong organization, planning and project management skills; ability to prioritize tasks for both self and team to meet business requirements and deadlines
* Extensive experience leveraging full range of marketing capabilities to drive top line growth to include brand positioning/development, creative development process, research/insights, customer segmentation, pricing/discounting and channel management
* Experience with B2B marketing for company with a portfolio of products / services is required
* Strong organizational skills, executive presence, leadership capabilities and attention to detail
* Deep expertise in building strong relationships with leaders across organizational / departmental boundaries
* Bachelor s degree; MBA or advanced degree, or equivalent experience a plus
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , VinSolutions , Xtime , incadea , and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Director/Senior Director
SHIFT: Day Job
TRAVEL: Yes, 25 % of the Time
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.