Product Integration Specialist at Valassis Direct Mail
Posted in Education 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: DEER PARK, Texas
BUILD your career with an organization that is a leader in intelligent media delivery, providing more than 58,000 clients with innovative media solutions to influence consumers wherever they plan, shop, buy and share.
LIVE your passion through a culture that actively supports community involvement and delivers hope to missing children and their families across the nation through its signature Have You Seen Me?® Program.
CREATE our future by integrating online and offline data combined with powerful insights, to precisely target our clients' most valuable shoppers, offering unparalleled reach and scale.
We are intelligent media delivery.
Valassis is a leader in intelligent media delivery, providing over 58,000 clients with innovative media solutions to influence consumers wherever they plan, shop, buy and share. By integrating online and offline data combined with powerful insights, Valassis precisely targets its clients' most valuable shoppers, offering unparalleled reach and scale. NCH Marketing Services, Inc. and Clipper Magazine are Valassis subsidiaries, and RetailMeNot Everyday® is its consumer brand. Its signature Have You Seen Me?® program delivers hope to missing children and their families. Valassis is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings.
· Take charge of your future with our generous 401K savings plan with company match, which is vested from day one.
· Participate in our company wide well-being program that also serves to lower your annual health insurance premiums.
· Explore new education opportunities with our Tuition Reimbursement Plan which covers up to $5,250.
· We offer work-life flexibility, meeting personal obligations along with professional success.
Product Integration Specialist
- Determine the needs of assigned “community clients” (as defined by Client Segmentation) to facilitate and implement a standardized marketing solution throughout Campaign Development and Program Management life cycle, including system processing and communication with internal functional areas and external turn-key vendors.
- Supports limited, standardized product offerings for “community clients,” i.e. clients with predictable, repeatable, and standardized requirements.
- Coordinates and develops order fulfillment, manages profitability and monitors execution of market promotions for designated clients following standard procedures, processes, tools and techniques.
- Understands general marketing concepts and opportunities for business growth related to current and future industry environment/trends.
- Provides targeted market distribution recommendations up to 30 locations.
- Communicates and educates internally and externally on standard, pre-defined processes primarily.
- Represents Valassis to external clients.
- Adheres to Quality of Service parameters.
40% - Client Contact:
- Acts as initial client point of contact on order refinement from development stage to release into “fulfill demand” work streams for a highly-standardized sub-set of Valassis product offerings.
- Collects, validates, refines, and interprets Client Marketing Solutions requirements for entry into appropriate internal systems/forms and communication to internal/external stakeholders.
- Makes distribution recommendations during marketing solution development and refinement stages, including Crossbow online targeting up to 30 markets.
- Demonstrates accountability to service internal and external clients, including teaming with appropriate departments to provide answers/solutions as requested.
- Communicates and successfully positions client expectations based on internal limitations.
- Communicates standard, published product details (timelines, pricing, scheduling, specifications, etc.) to client; may create client-specific program schedule.
- Manages Client provided materials against program schedule and gathers final Client approvals as required.
25% - Issue Resolution:
- Investigates and resolves issues for job-related tasks, and owns the escalation of issues as appropriate until resolved.
- Effectively collaborates with Clients and internal partners to find a mutual solution, and communicates and positions information on challenging situations to the Client and/or Sales.
15% - Internal Contact:
- Translates Client’s needs and directs internal cross-functional departments on Client program expectations including timing.
- Audits, applies and manages Client requirements against outputs from other internal/external stakeholders to ensure Client requirements are met.
10% - Turnkey Vendor Contact:
- Communicates requirements to client’s vendor as needed; provides order instructions to Valassis’ vendor as needed.
- Manages communication of due dates, schedules, approvals, etc. throughout order execution process.
10% - Client Reporting:
- Responsible to close program internally by providing final assigned execution details (may include final distribution counts, distribution costs, production costs, final billing, additional charges incurred, credit processing, etc.)
- Compiles and maintains client specific reports as required.
Education & Knowledge:
- Associates’ degree in Marketing or Advertising with 1-2 years of relevant, job-related planning and coordination experience and/or training, OR equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Possess knowledge and exposure to fundamental marketing theories, principals, and concepts.
Experience / Skills / Abilities:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to utilize internal, custom computer systems/tools and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of tools, especially Outlook, Excel, and Word and Internet software.
- Able to multi-task and multi-manage.
- Able to build and maintain relationships with a wide variety of personality types, and across different Clients and internal environments.
- Able to gain an in-depth understanding of the roles of various functional groups within the company.
- Requires extensive training and experience to perform a wide variety of interrelated procedural assignments and resolve a wide variety of issues.
- Minimal travel may be required, rarely.
Valassis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Recruiting Coordinator, Kathryn Daugherty at .