Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Williamsburg, Virginia
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Constantly walks through, straightens or cleans public areas, restrooms, and sleeping room hallways.
* Ensures internal windows and doorways are free of fingerprints and smudges.
* Vacuums and dusts floors, furniture, windowsills, tables, chairs, and pictures.
* Ensures elevators (walls, glass, and carpet) are clean and free of debris.
* Vacuums floors of carpeted areas in dining rooms before opening each day.
* Empties waste receptacles at main entrance and side entrances.
* Cleans and sanitizes public restrooms and waterpark restrooms.
* Delivers guest requests to rooms when required.
* Cleans employee restrooms and dining room.
* May be required to clean guest rooms as needed.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
* Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
* Lift up to 30 lbs., bending, stretching.
* Exposure to chemicals.
* Standing and walking for long periods of time.
* May push loaded carts on carpeted surface.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled