Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Cox Automotive is hiring a Marketing Manager, Client Experience to support the Manheim and Inventory Solutions. The Manager will be responsible for developing and executing marketing plans that enhance the Manheim Client Experience. He/she will focus on marketing operational and enhancements and programming that facilitates field adoption of best practices that lead to satisfied clients. This role will collaborate with Client Experience, Product, Field Locations and Communications among other departments. He/she will play a crucial role in strengthening marketing support of existing initiatives as well as supporting new products and enhancements. The ideal candidate will be able to juggle multiple projects and initiatives at various stages of development and have experience developing and executing marketing plans with both digital and traditional marketing tactics.
* Lead marketing execution of Manheim Client Experience programming/initiatives
* Develop marketing plans including messaging and creative materials for new operational and product enhancements
* Maintain marketing efforts including updates to existing creative materials and executing local and direct marketing campaigns to support ongoing initiatives
* Digest and apply research findings to marketing strategy and tactics
* Collaborate with Field Marketing, Communications, Product and other teams to ensure consistency of message and approach
* Demonstrate creativity in marketing via both retail (physical location) and digital channels
* Represent marketing in cross-functional meetings to drive awareness that leads to adoption
Champion Voice of Client marketing efforts:
* Maintain field marketing Client Experience playbook, identify and recommend opportunities to support Manheim locations efforts to enhance their experience
* Manage local adoption of national programming designed to celebrate unstoppable team members and satisfied clients
* Collaborate across Client Experience and Field Marketing teams to grow regional and national adoption of local best practices
* Apply research findings to provide rationale for recommended programming and development/execution of new efforts to improve the Manheim Client Experience
* 5 years of experience in Marketing/Advertising/Communications preferred
* Bachelor s degree in marketing, communications or related field required (graduate degree preferred)
* Experience developing and executing multi-channel, cross-functional marketing campaigns
* Agency experience a plus
* Able to juggle multiple projects with multiple leaders
* Success in managing to deadlines and budgets
* Strong presentation skills written, verbal, in person and via phone/video conference
* Solid working knowledge of digital marketing trends and tactics
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , VinSolutions , Xtime , incadea , and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Manager/Senior Manager
SHIFT: Day Job
TRAVEL: Yes, 5 % of the Time
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.