Field Service Technician at Gordon Food Service
Posted in Other 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: BEDFORD, New Hampshire
Commercial Kitchen Maintenance, Repair, Installation, and Customer Interaction
Location: From where you live - to where your customers are! Your office is your company vehicle!
Benefits: Company Van (use for personal too), maintenance, company credit card, tools, cell phone reimbursement, gas card, uniform, medical, dental, vision, bonus, & 401k matching.
Route: Central/East New Hampshire - based out of Manchester/Concord
Think commercial kitchen. The beverage machines, dishwashers, and other equipment used within restaurants, schools, and hospitals require someone who can calibrate, troubleshoot technical issues, and install. Every day is a little different with a great blend of mechanical work and people interaction.
That's where you come in!
Also, in keeping with food service regulations, anywhere food is prepared for customers, it is required they use certain chemicals and processes to comply with department of health. In this role, you\'ll support our customers with their purchases and equipment used for this portion of food service operations as well.
* Education: High School Diploma or GED is required.
* Experience: 2 years previous sales and equipment repair experience OR an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
* Valid state driver\'s license (required)
* Clean driving record (we will run an MVR)
* Must be 21 years of age or older
* This is a Monday - Friday schedule
* Start time: May be between 7-8 AM
* End time: 5 PM or until finish
* From time to time, we might need you other hours / days of the week (flexibility is important)
* This position requires the ability to provide emergency services on a 24 hour basis during the week, as well as 8 weekends per year - when on call
A day in the life of our Technicians includes:
* Coordinate and perform scheduled installations, preventative maintenance, service for our customers
* Collaborate with other Field Service team members and outside sales representatives as needed
* Build relationships with existing customer accounts in order to grow sales
* Performs cycle counts on parts and equipment inventory
Other skills, abilities and requirements needed for this position:
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to conduct successful Sales opportunities
* Demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks in a professional and timely manner
* Computer Skills
* Knowledge of Metrix and Mobile software applications (preferred)
* Mechanical Aptitude - electrical, plumbing, health and sanitation codes. Ability to correctly interpret maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
* Ability to perform physical aspects of the job, including heavy lifting of machines
* Successfully pass the drug screen, motor vehicle report (MVR) and background check requirements (criminal background check - we do not check your credit score).
For more questions about this position, contact Jill @ 616-717-6070.
Be part of an amazing culture where what matters to you, matters to us!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
We take care of each other at Gordon Food Service. Employees love our competitive benefit plans, which include all the things you would expect and a few that you might not!
Click here for more details.
Want to Learn More About Gordon Food Service? Check Us Out:
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to email@example.com and use the words \\"Accommodation Request\\" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.