Instructional Designer at Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wall, New Jersey
Responsible for Service Training instructional design and contributing to the development of creative learning solutions.- Use instructional design methodology (analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate) to create and maintain classroom and e-Learning programs for Horizon sites and at remote vendor locations.
* Collaborate with other Service Training & Development areas to provide input into learning solution program design and implementation.
* Collaborate with Coaching, Quality and Operations during and after training period to ensure optimal learning experience, smooth post-training transition, on-going monitoring. Responsible for cross-training on new/existing systems, content development tools, software and conducts pilot training of new material.
* Assist in conducting gap analysis and/or review data/metrics to determine if training solution is needed and if so, what type is required.
* Suggest training alternatives or provides educational guidance to business lines.
* Assist with the modification of design resources/schedules in response to staffing issues and/or business needs.
* Assist in monitoring provisions of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure productivity and quality goals are met.
* May represent Service Training & Development at cross-functional meetings and work group sessions.
* Perform other relevant tasks as assigned by management.
* High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Additional licensing, certifications, registrations:
* American Society of Training & Development (ASTD) Certificate helpful.
* 2 to 4 years experience in health insurance operations in a related role (i.e., training).
* Current industry trends, learning solution Best Practices, instructional writing style and techniques, web based design, technology based training administration systems helpful.
* Healthcare industry knowledge, claims processing experience helpful, Microsoft Office, Flash, Captivate, Lectora.
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability and any other protected class as required by federal, state or local law.
High School Diploma, GED