Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New Albany, Indiana
Graphic Packaging International, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Graphic Packaging Holding Company (NYSE: GPK), is committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a leading global provider of paper-based packaging solutions for a wide variety of products for food, beverage, foodservice and other consumer products companies. We are one of the largest producers of folding cartons and hold a leading market position in solid bleached sulfate, coated unbleached kraft and coated recycled paperboard. Graphic Packaging's customers include some of the most widely- recognized companies in the world.
We achieve our vision by delivering value to our customers, building a high-performance culture for our employees and creating superior returns for our shareholders. We strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities where we operate. Graphic Packaging has approximately 17,000 employees working in more than 60 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefit programs that are among the best in the industry to reward the talented people who make our company successful. We invite you to review the following employment opportunity and to learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
* Provide accurate and continual communications to internal and external customers on any aspect of order fulfillment
* Knowledge and demonstrated use of Microsoft office--Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
* Understanding and involvement in metrics and Daily Lean Management
* Ability to solve conflict and find resolutions. Examples: Researching Scheduling, AR, Board issues within ERP system to find possible resolutions.
* Demonstrated positive behaviors in the following competencies: Customer focus, Composure, Action oriented, team oriented, Effective communication skills, Responsiveness (Internal and External customers) and learning agility.
* Full adherence to office work expectations.
* Demonstrated team/project leadership on short term projects.
* Progressively more involved with decision making in order fulfillment processes while operating under less supervision.
* Higher degree of performance in base competencies adding Problem solving
* Positive and progressive order fulfillment experience
* Solid understanding of customer account management
* General understanding and experience with ERP business applications.
* Demonstrated understanding of /ability to manage the impact of order fulfillment on cash flow
* High degree of organization and attention to detail
* Successful time management and prioritization skills
* 2-3 year's experience in an administrative support role.
* High school diploma or GED
* Understanding of board substrates, lead times and board ordering processes.
* Basic knowledge of printing, cutting, and finishing operations. Knowing purpose of each process step.
* Demonstrated ability to successfully understand, manage and the interactions of all customers' requirements--I&D requests, Graphic Requests, Pricing Requests, Production orders, Release Management, Forecasting models, Inventory report, or other customer related reporting, etc.
* Display ability to meet customer needs in timely manner and managing competing priorities.
* Minimal Supervisory or Peer Guidance needed within the listed above requirements. General and more support needed for advanced issue resolution.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster.