Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: SCOTT, Louisiana
Operate vehicles (driving, parking and staging) in support of sale day events and general auction operations. Includes movement of vehicles to, from and on auction property.
* Operate all vehicles in a safe manner and in compliance with all applicable company policy and procedures and traffic laws and regulations
* Observe rules of the road and demonstrate courtesy and defensive driving techniques
* Drive assigned vehicles through auction lanes on sale days
* Drive and park vehicles on auction property
* Drive vehicles to and from customer dealerships and other customer locations as assigned
* Align and park vehicles in proper order as directed
* Provide assistance in movement of inoperable vehicles when directed
* Provide direct customer service to dealer reps, account representatives, rental agents, etc., as required
* Comply with all jobs related safety and health procedures
* Perform other job related duties as assigned by supervisor
EDUCATION & SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
* Valid Driver's License
* Ability to drive vehicles with standard or automatic transmission
* Previous automotive auction experience preferred
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , VinSolutions , Xtime , incadea , and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-LA-Scott-1611 Saint Mary St
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.