ESC Administrator II at Cox Automotive
Posted in Other 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Winter Garden, Florida
COX AUTOMOTIVE is currently looking for an ESC ADMINISTRATOR II to join our team in WINTER GARDEN, FL.
The ESC Administrator II works in the Employee Service Center as part of a dedicated team of HR professionals, serving over 30,000 Cox Automotive employees in the United States. The ESC Administrator II is responsible for providing exceptional customer service via phone and email correspondence. The incumbent ensures that all phone inquiries are ticketed and supports and assists the customer. The ESC Administrator II identifies if the customer inquiry needs to be escalated and assigns all escalated items to the appropriate team member to ensure that customers receive assistance in a timely manner. He/she is the first point of contact for customer inquiries regarding payroll, benefit and leave related questions while demonstrating a high-level of support and customer service.
* Handles all incoming calls into the toll free ESC contact number and determines if they need to be transferred to a Specialist.
* Creates tickets for customers calling the ESC and strives to assist the customer with a first call resolution either themselves or by escalating the call to a Specialist.
* Escalates time sensitive and/or high impact inquiries to Specialist, supervisor or manager.
* Respond, resolve and/or distribute customer inquiries to the appropriate team member for resolution.
* Responsible for responding and resolving general payroll, benefit and leave customer inquiries.
* Follow up on outstanding issues to ensure resolution, keep customers informed on the status of research and closes Service Now ticket when complete if applicable.
* Submits Kronos and PeopleSoft access changes to HRTS on behalf of the customer.
* Provides online navigation assistance for customers and utilizes the Bomgar tool to effectively identify and resolve the problem.
* Keeps abreast of changes in local, state, and federal laws; changes policy and/or contract language as they pertain to the payroll function.
* Responsible for securing, safeguarding and keeping confidential employee information as required by our, Personally Identifiable Information Security Policy and all other company data privacy requirements.
* Position supports 4 time zones. Must adhere to scheduled phone time during shift and remain flexible to support unanticipated events that drive volume. Flexibility is required to support peak volume events throughout the year.
* Performs other duties as assigned by management.
* Minimum of 3 years work experience required.
* Minimum 1-3 years related payroll and benefits experience preferred.
* Strong knowledge of federal/state wage and hour laws.
* Excellent verbal/written communication & customer service skills are required.
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with a high sense of urgency.
* Adaptable to changing circumstances and a strong ability to anticipate needs.
* Ability to be flexible & respond to varied demands while consistently prioritizing requests in a fast-paced environment.
* Commitment to quality and collaboration in a team based environment.
* 1-3 years HR/PR experience preferred - PeopleSoft, Kronos, Remedy, Service Now.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
* HS Diploma/GED required.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , VinSolutions , Xtime , incadea , and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-FL-Winter Garden-1275 E Story Rd
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.