Deployment Manager at Cox Automotive
Posted in Other 4 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bloomington, Minnesota
DEPLOYMENT MANAGER, XTIME
AN XTIME DEPLOYMENT MANAGER S RESPONSIBILITIES ARE FOCUSED ON PROVIDING TECHNICAL LEADERSHIP AND EXECUTION IN THE DEPLOYMENT OF SOFTWARE AT OUR AUTOMOBILE DEALER CUSTOMERS:
WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS:
* Plan, coordinate, and execute the necessary tasks to take a dealer from contract received through full deployment of our Scheduler tool.
* Provide Set-up services, application usage guidance and catalog consulting for the Xtime product to our dealer customers.
* Provide leadership to other team members who encounter specific troublesome deployments with assistance in communication, issue handling, issue escalation and the like.
* Serve as both internal and external primary point of contact during the program planning and implementation phases of Xtime s product(s) for a particular manufacturer.
* Serve as both internal and external primary point of contact post Scheduler implementation adhering to our RAMP guidelines
* Ensure all customer status reports are up-to-date and accurate working with other team members.
* Work in a fast paced production environment with deadlines to meet our Deployment Managers must track, coordinate and handle up to 20+ accounts at one time.
* Ensure all monthly reports are accurate and conform to the agreed-upon format.
* Act as enterprise customer and dealership advocate within Xtime.
* Best candidates are well organized, well versed in the use of computer applications (web browsers, Microsoft Office, etc.), and communicative to a fault.
INDUSTRY SPECIFIC BACKGROUND:
* Automotive service department experience is preferred (dealer or aftermarket). Service Advisor & Service Manager experience is ideal.
* Comprehensive understanding of dealership processes with regard to common shop operation, repair order process and customer appointment handling.
* Working knowledge of one or more DMS systems (highly desirable).
* Experience with software systems and processes related to software operation, deployment and support, such as planning and problem tracking software, and issue resolution processes would be a plus but not an absolute requirement.
* Ability and eagerness to learn complex technology, and basic understanding of web-based systems is critical.
* Well organized individual capable of handling multiple accounts at one time.
ABOUT XTIME INC.
Xtime, Inc. (www.xtime.com) is the leading provider of Web Scheduling and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions for automotive service departments in the US. We are the preferred provider for service scheduling for most of the popular automotive manufacturers and are doubling our customer base every year. For more information, please visit our website at www.xtime.com.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , VinSolutions , Xtime , incadea , and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: CA-ON-Barrie-100 Caplan Avenue
OTHER LOCATIONS: 5270 W 84th St,US,MN,Bloomington,55379
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Manager/Senior Manager
SHIFT: Day Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.