Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE THE FACE OF COX COMMUNICATIONS AND REPRESENT OUR OUTSTANDING PRODUCTS IN TOP NATIONAL AND LOCAL RETAILERS? IN THIS ROLE, YOU\'LL BE THE LINK BETWEEN CUSTOMERS AND THE COX PRODUCTS THAT CONNECT THEM TO THEIR FAMILY, FRIENDS AND THE WORLD!
At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now we d like to connect with you. Cox Communications is looking for SHARP TALENT to join our team and be the VOICE OF OUR BRAND.
As an INDIRECT RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE, you will play a pivotal role in the continued STABILITY AND GROWTH of our organization, by serving as a front-line ambassador of the Cox brand. Working in a third party retailer, you will guide customers through the purchase decision, installation process and education of Cox product and accessory offerings while providing an exceptional customer experience.
THIS IS THE PERFECT CAREER OPPORTUNITY FOR SALES-DRIVEN INDIVIDUALS WITH AN ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT. UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL WITH COX COMMUNICATIONS as an Indirect Retail Sales Associate. Keep reading to learn more and apply today!
AT COX COMMUNICATIONS, OUR EMPLOYEES ARE OUR MOST IMPORTANT RESOURCE. TO DEMONSTRATE THE VALUE WE PLACE IN OUR EMPLOYEES, WE OFFER:
* Competitive base salary plus unlimited commission potential
* Generous benefits to include healthcare day one, paid time off and 401(k) matching
* Free Internet and other Cox discounted services
* Career development programs and ongoing training, including tuition assistance
* Future career growth and promotional opportunities
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
* Ensures individual sales, revenue, and customer experience targets are met
* Explains, illustrates, demonstrates product and accessory capabilities and offers suggestions based on customers wants and needs
* Provides best-in-class customer service skills and aids customers in completing purchases and resolving issues; maintains polished and professional presence
* Executes promotions and campaigns designed to increase brand equity and achieve sales objectives
* Ensures sales area remains well merchandised, clean, and visually appealing at all times
* Participates in workshops, special events, and product demonstrations to drive customer loyalty
* Continuously expands knowledge of current Cox products as well as competitor product offerings by participating in regular training classes inside and outside of the store
* May be required to work in other locations that are in proximity to home store to meet the needs of the business
* Provides support for other sales agents as needed to ensure optimal customer service
* Assists with other duties as requested
* HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience
* Ability to meet established sales, retention, and customer experience targets
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends, evenings, and holidays
* Computer literacy with an aptitude for learning communication products and services
* Must have reliable, consistent transportation and ability to work at a variety of retail locations
* Track record of high individual performance with demonstrated financial result in sales and retention
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively sell products using a solutions-based approach
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a service-oriented, fast-paced team environment
* Ability to lift 25-50 pounds to help manage stock room inventory
* Ability to be mobile within the store for long periods of time to greet customers and demonstrate products and services
* 1 or more year of experience preferred in related field (i.e. Sales, Retail Sales, etc.)
* AS/AA or Technical Certification in related discipline desired
* Previous experience with store operational duties
* Cash handling and previous billing system experience
* Advanced knowledge of Cox products and services
* Bilingual English/Spanish
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising. Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Communications, Inc.
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-OK-Edmond-820 W Irish Ln
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
UNPOSTING DATE: 2018-06-26.