Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Shepherdsville, Kentucky
Distribution Center Hours and Location:
* Working Hours: Packer (7:30am-finish, Sunday-Thursday) ; Selector (6:30am-finish, Sunday-Thursday)
* Location: 342 Gordon Industrial Dr., Shepherdsville, KY 40165
Pay: Being accurate and fast pays off! ....Check it out!
* $16.58 per hour to start.
You will receive incentives Raise based on Performance and Attendance. If you are over 100% productivity, you'll also Make even more with Incentive pay! So you can Earn even more per hour. * Benefits after 30 days!
Experience a world where Hard work and great pay create a place where you can Learn by doing, meet New challenges, work alongside some of the Greatest team members around, and have a little Fun along the way.
Our talented warehouse team members are known for their high standards of productivity, attention to detail, and valuable team partnerships to achieve the Best results.
Our automated distribution centers hire some of the best athletes in the business. Here's a first-hand look at what it's like to be a warehouse associate inside of our automated distribution center!
Warehouse Order Selectors have a very physically demanding job here - we call it the \\"get paid to work out\\" program. You'll be Picking about 2200 - 3000 cases (up to 100 pounds per case) throughout the shift and getting it ready for delivery to our customers.
Warehouse Package Handlers (Batch Set-Up/Case Runners) are the key to ensuring all looped product is delivered to the right pack lanes in proper sequence and in an efficient manner to the right door. Our Case Runners loaders take great pride in ensuring accuracy in the scanning of all product into our system. Organization is key here.
Like any job, there are some requirements:
* You must be 18 years of age or older (Required)
* High school diploma or GED equivalent (Preferred)
* Remember we said, \\"hard work\\" - you might lift 25-100 pounds per case as part of this job throughtout the duration of the shift!
* We have frozen products - your ability to work in extreme Cold or Hot conditions is required while you're here
* And you'll hustle --- this is a Fast paced, physically demanding environment requiring constant walking, going up/down stairs and platforms, and handling product.
* Successfully Pass our Hair drug screen and Background check requirements (criminal background check, yes - we do not check your credit score)
* Valid email so we can follow up with you and let you know what's happening next in the process
* Must be able to work Holidays and overtime as required -- holidays are very important to our restaurant customers!
* Must be able to read, write and communicate in English (to read labels, pick lists, scanners, signage, company website information related to benefits, updates, complete paperwork and follow verbal instructions).
Here's a quick glance of who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry.
Gordon Food Service At a Glance There's a seat at our table for you...
Be part of an amazing culture where what matters to you, matters to us!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
We take care of each other at Gordon Food Service. Employees love our competitive benefit plans, which include all the things you would expect and a few that you might not!
Click here for more details.
Want to Learn More About Gordon Food Service? Check Us Out:
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to email@example.com and use the words \\"Accommodation Request\\" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.