Scientist II - Environmental at Mott MacDonald
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
* Working with multidisciplinary teams to assist private sector clients seeking regulatory approvals and permits from governmental authorities both domestically and abroad.
* Coordinating and communicating with clients and agency staff.
* Gathering and analyzing project and site information and assisting with the preparation of permit applications and associated documentation to comply with federal, state and local regulations.
* Development of technical reports and environmental documents.
* Participation in agency and public involvement processes.
The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor s degree in a relevant environmental, biological or geography discipline. Candidate should have SOME experience writing technical reports. Background in wetland and/or wildlife ecology, and experience with GIS mapping and analysis. Strong interpersonal, presentation, oral and written communication skills, documentation, and excellent analytical and problem solving skills are required. The ability to prepare and interpret complex reports, recognize problems, and define and evaluate solutions is required. Candidate must have good interpersonal and time management skills and should be able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
Mott MacDonald is a $2bn engineering, management and development consultancy. We re one of the largest and most diverse firms of our kind in the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180 principal offices, delivering projects in 150 countries.
Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.