Program Manager - Healthcare at Herman Miller, Inc
Posted in Other 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: zeeland, Michigan
You can make a salary. Or you can make a difference. Or you can work as a Program Manager - Healthcare at Herman Miller and make both.
About this Opportunity
As a Program Manager - Healthcare, you'll provide overall program management support for new and existing accounts in partnership with internal Sales Teams and distribution partners. You will provide assistance to the distribution partners, Sales Teams, and direct customers to move account plans and opportunities forward throughout the account lifecycle. You'll act as the primary point of contact for our distribution partners to help meet customers' needs, package Herman Miller solutions, manage the relationship, coordinate and plan, align internal resources, and interface with the customer for issue resolution. You'll also cultivate strong partnerships with the Sales Team, distribution partners, and end users to grow and sustain key performance metrics and meet/exceed revenue targets.
What You\'ll Do
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you . . .
* Act as the single point of contact for dealer teams to coordinate all the Herman Miller internal support needed for the success of the customer's program.
* Project manage the requests from the dealer and Herman Miller Sales Team to increase the sales capacity for sellers based in the field.
* Build the dealer/customer online database (via new SFDC PM TOOL or Community) to provide a digital connection between the customer, dealer, and all Herman Miller stakeholders.
* Assist the Herman Miller selling team with communicating customer and dealer needs back to Herman Miller Sales Teams to increase business development and future project visibility.
* Conduct customer reviews and solicit performance feedback to evaluate, track, and report back on customer satisfaction.
* Help to identify new opportunities within the assigned health system by researching the account and identifying new key players and any information that may be pertinent to the selling teams.
* Manage within the assigned expense budget.
* Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we re looking for if you have . . .
* A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Design, or a related field. An equivalent level of work experience may also be considered.
* Two years of experience in sales or project/program management.
* Knowledge of Herman Miller products, services, and culture, as well as the ability to distinguish Herman Miller products and services from the competition (preferred).
* Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to collaborate and negotiate.
* The ability to be an assertive self-starter with the self-confidence and ability to represent Herman Miller in a professional manner in order to gain a high level of confidence from a diverse group of customers.
* The ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment at all levels of the organization and the ability to build long-term relationships with customers and partners.
* A demonstrated high level of written and verbal skills to communicate information, ideas, procedures, and processes in a logical sequence and at a level appropriate to the audience.
* Demonstrated high personal performance standards, the desire and ability to continuously learn, and a results-oriented work style (i.e., holding yourself accountable for results). You'll also need a track record of overachievement.
* A demonstrated interest to learn selling skills, including account penetration, strategic selling, conceptual selling, issues-based selling, consultative selling, negotiation, and contracts.
* A demonstrated ability to work without close supervision and be a team player with a service-oriented style to provide outstanding service to customers.
* Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills with a specific ability to relate well and build long-term relationships with all levels and diverse types of employees and customers in formal and informal settings.
* Proven planning, organizational, and time-management skills with the ability to handle conflicting pressures and deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment.
* A demonstrated high level of integrity and business ethics.
* Financial literacy and business acumen.
* A willingness and ability to travel as required up to 25%.
* A demonstrated ability to effectively use the office automation, communication, software, and tools currently used in the Herman Miller office environment.
* The ability to perform all essential job functions of the position with or without accommodations.
Who We Are
At Herman Miller, our unique culture represents the collective attitudes, ideas, and experiences of the people who work here. We focus on protecting the environment, impacting our communities, exceeding the expectations of our customers through high quality products, and championing diversity in all areas of the business, and together we are on a journey toward a better world. We support the well-being of our employees in and outside of work by providing a variety of opportunities including award-winning work-life integration resources, development programs, complex health and wellness offerings, and much more.
Herman Miller is a globally recognized provider of furnishings and related technologies and services. Headquartered in West Michigan, we have relied on innovative design for over 100 years to solve problems for people wherever they work, live, learn, and heal.
Herman Miller is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer including veterans and people with disabilities.