Posted in Real Estate 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: colleaguecare@AssociatedBank.com or call: (800) 878-3282.
Under general supervision, support front line sales in the completion of the GFE and initial application package. Other responsibilities include GFE re-disclosures, Reg B compliance, non-originated file submittal, cancelled/withdrawn and denied loan applications, HMDA coding, appraisal and AIR document submittal to customers, closed file review, flood insurance review, and signoff on application disclosures. Must be detail oriented and have a strong sense of urgency. Must remain current on all regulatory guidelines and updates.
Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements. Responsible to report any procedure or process that doesn’t meet regulatory requirements including fraud, whether suspected or confirmed, to management. This reporting can be done directly to any member of management, including Human Resources or Corporate Security, or can be reported through Associated’s anonymous Ethics Hotline.
KEY RESULT AREAS
Loan Preparation/Review/Documentation Prepare and mail all GFE and Loan application Disclosures
Auditing Ensure cancel/withdrawn/denied loans are completed properly. Verify correct HMDA action type and date is coded.
Communication Mail out commitment letters to customers
Regulation and Compliance Ensure Reg B has been met
• Prepare the initial GFE and Application Disclosures and review for accuracy. Responsible for highlighting, tabbing and mailing the initial application package to customer.
• Complete and mail RESPA changed circumstance coversheet and revised GFE and/or TIL.
• Review and validate that all application disclosures have been properly signed and executed, including CIP forms and Life and Disability acceptance/waiver documentation.
• After review Appraisal Management Group, print and mail appraisal and AIR document to customers.
• Ensure the cancel/denied/withdrawn process is completed properly. Confirm the correct HMDA action date and type has been properly coded in MCO.
• Perform follow up with Loan Officer, Loan Processor and/or Loan Supervisor to ensure Reg B has been met on all files for non originated and incomplete files.
• Perform closed file quality review prior to shipping to post closing. Ensure documentation is in correct file order and has been executed properly.
• Complete and mail Notice of Action to customer for counter offers.
• Review and approve Flood Insurance Policies on all properties determined to reside in a special flood hazard area.
Required Education: High School or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred Education: Associate's Degree Business, Finance or related field
Required Experience: Less than 2 years In a business setting that includes customer service and office support.
Preferred Experience: 2-4 years In a financial environment that includes experience with real estate loans. Knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to loan programs, closings and real estate transfers.
Special Skill Requirements:
Operate Office Equipment
Other: Typing 50-60 wpm
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Performs other duties as assigned.
Adherence to Company policy and procedures is required.
Perform duties in accordance with the Vision & Values of Associated Banc-Corp.
Regular attendance is required.
Basic math and reading skills, and attention to detail.
Use of basic office equipment (e.g., photocopier, voice mail, "fax" machine, calculator, multiple line telephones, typewriter, computers etc.).
Represent the organization in a professional and positive manner.
Maintain credit exception approval percentages within corporate approved guidelines