Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
The Aerospace, Defense and Marine (Aerospace, Defense and Marine or AD&M) business unit of TE is part of the Industrial Solutions segment (Industrial Solutions) and is a world leader in the design of components and electrical interconnection solutions that are used for applications in extreme and rigorous environments. These interconnection solutions make possible applications of avionics, jet and propulsion engine management, flight controls, grounding systems and on-board entertainment (EAB) for today's \\"connected aircraft\\". This capability is extended to military, marine, aviation, space, land and drone vehicles, as well as oil and gas exploration of open-ocean deposits. TE offers solutions for enhanced connectivity that work and resist in the most extreme environments on Earth, from the deepest oceans to the ends of space. In your relentless activities to save space and weight, improve data delivery and power, you will find that AD&M is ready to collaborate with your design team to help you present your product more quickly in the market with smarter and better interconnect solutions.
The Digital Marketing Lead will be the digital marketing lead for the Aerospace, Defense & Marine Business Unit (AD&M) - developing and managing all digital activities including strategy, marketing campaigns, social media, SEM/SEO, web content and all other digital elements. The candidate will create and manage relevant BU content on TE.com, external digital promotional activities and content for partner sites. Track, measure, evaluate to optimize digital performance across platforms. The Digital Marketing Manager will report directly to the AD&M Marketing Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Create and Manage Digital & Social Strategy integrated across all communication channels. Owns all aspects of the digital user experience (UX) for the BU.
* Create and Manage Digital & Social Campaigns fully integrated to the global web platform, trade shows, PR & \\"Thought Leadership\\" initiatives, eMail, Search, SEO / SEM, social channels and other digital media. Leverage content for syndication across all channels.
* Optimize and maintain BUs \\"Thought Leadership\\" web content showcasing subject matter experts (SMEs) profiles, published articles and other related content in support of the BU's \\"design win objective.\\"
* Digital support of New Product Introductions (NPI) and Legacy product communications in partnership with Product Management and the creative brief.
* Serves as Marketing Automation and Content Management System (CMS) expert. Team trainer on digital platforms. Manage workflow & approvals for all BU campaign, web, eCatalog, and landing page content.
* Reporting & Analytics: Pull and leverage data to report out on performance results of web site UX, findability, campaigns, eCatalog and search results. Communicate and develop resulting corrective or optimizing strategies.
* Manage BU content delivery and interface to Corporate and Channel Marketing teams supporting their digital initiatives.
Ideal candidate will have:
* Due to ITAR restrictions, US citizenship or US Lawful Permanent Residency is Required to apply for this position.
* Experience is developing digital & social media strategies for technical products (B2B).
* Content publishing, and CRM experience. Requires expertise on various digital tools and content management suite such as adobe analytics and content management (AEM). Skilled in Eloqua marketing automation; related content tagging, tracking, list segmentation & management preferred.
* Experience Social Media tool, Sprinklr preferred.
* Strong writing for web and digital communications; digital expression of customer value proposition(s). Ability to understand TE products & systems technologies.
* Demonstrated interest in digital marketing & social media outlets. Follows trends and industry players, etc. Working knowledge on interrelationship of applications supporting company's technology stack. Design for mobile.
* 5+ years' experience in multiple aspects of web and digital & social marketing.
* Digital project management experience. Resourceful, self-starter, entrepreneurial. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate and lead across functions. Good presentation skills.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in relevant discipline required.
* Manage 3rd party outsourced digital resources as required.
* Managing and Measuring Work
* Motivating Others
* Building Effective Teams
* Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
* SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, TE Connectivity does not discriminate because of Race, Religion, Color, Age, Gender, Marital Status, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Physical or Mental Disability, or Protected Veteran Status, or any other categories protected by law.
Individuals with disabilities, who require a reasonable accommodation to complete this application and/or to participate in any part of the employee selection process, should contact us via e-mail at CorporateStaffing@TE.com or by phone (610) 893-9333.